Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

My Phone Stolen, Will The Robber Have Access To My Files If Code Broken - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Stolen, Will The Robber Have Access To My Files If Code Broken (746 Views)

Phone Stolen More Than 7 Hours Ago, And Still Ringing. How Do I Track Location? / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / Your Phone Stolen? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Phone Stolen, Will The Robber Have Access To My Files If Code Broken by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2008
I was robbed in my house and they took my phones as well. My Nokia N91 is locked and I have some important information there( some official cause i use the phone sometimes in place of my laptop), will the robber have access to my files if he succeed in breaking the code? By the way when booting up you will have to enter two different security codes at two different stages before the phones is ready for use. Will breaking of the codes erase the files or will the robber have access to them, please I will appreciate a helpful information.
Re: My Phone Stolen, Will The Robber Have Access To My Files If Code Broken by Holyrule(m): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2008
If the information you have on your phone is in your memory card,then your file is vulnerable if memory card not password protected. But if on phone memory,to break the code wud require professionality,but in naija we flash phones,n not break the code.
And flashin the phone would erase everything what soever on your phone,so your files can't be accessed.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Anytin Abt An Ngo Giving Out Acer Mini-laptops For 15,000 / Hp Ipaq Hw6500 Unlocking / Bulkgsm:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.