Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,863 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

My Very Bitter Experience With GLO Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Very Bitter Experience With GLO Network (723 Views)

My Ongoing Bitter Experience With Jumia. / Total Internet Blackout On Glo Network / Nigerians Dumping Glo Network For Airtel, Etisalat, & MTN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Very Bitter Experience With GLO Network by Wittylens(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2014
Please I want to use this medium to call NCC's attention to GLO's recent excapades . Those guys are white collar thieves.

Around 9pm last night I subscribed for glo Bis 1month plan on my blackberry bold 3 device. After waiting for 2hours the plan was not working so I decided to call their customer care. I waited for 30mins , a guy finally picked. I told him my issue , he said he was sorry and that before my plan will be active I will have to give him my phone's IMEI number , Bb pin , device model. no problem , I gave him my details. He promised that the issue will be resolved by this morning. I slept around 11:30pm last night.

Woke up 6am this morning , checked my phone but the plan will still not working. Out of anger I called the customer care again , complained to them and again ; they asked for my phone details (IMEI number , Bb pin and phone model). Out of reluctance I gave it to them , they promised to resolve the issue but still , nothing was done.

As at the time of writing this the issue hasnt been resolved. I have called them over 5times now , they haven't resolved the issue. Even after collecting my phone details.

Right now am very bitter and worried . I don't know what they want to do with my phone details. I wasted 1k on them. I had to subscribe on My MTN just so that I can post this.

Pls NCC should look into this issue and seriously caution GLO. They should stop collecting people's IMEI number. That's very unprofessional of them. Its a criminal act.

This is not happening to only Me. Several other people have been a victim. I can testify to that
Re: My Very Bitter Experience With GLO Network by yorke1: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2014
You have other option which you have chosen. e.g EMPTYN. Make we hear word
Re: My Very Bitter Experience With GLO Network by Eofclub: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2014
All the network in nigeria are thieves.. Glo is nat an exception
Re: My Very Bitter Experience With GLO Network by Wittylens(m): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2014
yorke1:
You have other option which you have chosen. e.g EMPTYN. Make we hear word

After wasting credit...Mtcheeww
Re: My Very Bitter Experience With GLO Network by yorke1: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2014
Wittylens:

After wasting credit...Mtcheeww

1k shouldn't be a problem. Just this month, I subscribed for EMPTYN BIS which i barely use for 3days before their network starts acting up. I no shout since i have alternatives. I immediately subscribed on GLO which i am currently using. Who do i complain to?
Re: My Very Bitter Experience With GLO Network by asudan: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2014
Wittylens:
Please I want to use this medium to call NCC's attention to GLO's recent excapades . Those guys are white collar thieves.

Around 9pm last night I subscribed for glo Bis 1month plan on my blackberry bold 3 device. After waiting for 2hours the plan was not working so I decided to call their customer care. I waited for 30mins , a guy finally picked. I told him my issue , he said he was sorry and that before my plan will be active I will have to give him my phone's IMEI number , Bb pin , device model. no problem , I gave him my details. He promised that the issue will be resolved by this morning. I slept around 11:30pm last night.

Woke up 6am this morning , checked my phone but the plan will still not working. Out of anger I called the customer care again , complained to them and again ; they asked for my phone details (IMEI number , Bb pin and phone model). Out of reluctance I gave it to them , they promised to resolve the issue but still , nothing was done.

As at the time of writing this the issue hasnt been resolved. I have called them over 5times now , they haven't resolved the issue. Even after collecting my phone details.

Right now am very bitter and worried . I don't know what they want to do with my phone details. I wasted 1k on them. I had to subscribe on My MTN just so that I can post this.

Pls NCC should look into this issue and seriously caution GLO. They should stop collecting people's IMEI number. That's very unprofessional of them. Its a criminal act.

This is not happening to only Me. Several other people have been a victim. I can testify to that
It will be resolved guy relax.
Re: My Very Bitter Experience With GLO Network by Valentinooo: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2014
it's like they are having issues with their bb subscription. My own took longer time too before activation. it was after I called somebody with the sim before they activated it.

(1) (Reply)

Pipo M9 Broken Screen / Price Of Used Phones And Tablets In Nigeria / Hitman Sniper Game Apk Solutions Tool Cash And Money Android Ios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.