Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

My Leadway Interview Experience. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Leadway Interview Experience. (12563 Views)

My Interview Experience With A Banking Firm / My Job Interview Experience Today / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Leadway Interview Experience. by solajacobs(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2006
It was really great meeting some wonderful nairalanders at the interview venue. These are the questions that i was asked : 1. Tell us about yourself 2. Why do you want to leave your present work ? 3. knowing fully that accounting work is different from insurance,how do you think you can cope here? 4.what are the qualities you intend bringing into this firm if you are employed? if you were asked different question,kindly drop it here for the benefit of others. Nigerchik, i feel you o. Tunde and other nairalanders,you are simply wonderful. Wishing you all the best.
Re: My Leadway Interview Experience. by crito(m): 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2006
yeah its quite interesting meeting nairaland members, sola jacobs,naijachick etc. smiley smiley cheesy
we will all get to the top.
my interview questions were,
1.tell us about urself.
2.as an economist do you think you can cope with insurance,why not banking.
3.who is your role model.
4.tell us all what you know about insurance,on-going recapitalization and leadway.
5.how do you think you can raise 5 million naira for leadway by marketing leadway products.
all the best niaralanders. kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Leadway Interview Experience. by Seun(m): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2006
Glad to hear this. Wishing you the best! smiley
Re: My Leadway Interview Experience. by crito(m): 12:15am On Aug 14, 2006
Thanks seun, we will all met at the very top. smiley
nairaland is the numero-uno.
my leadway interview was all thru nairaland. cheesy
cheers.
Re: My Leadway Interview Experience. by Tywoh(f): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2006
I dont mind knowing the answers u guys gave cos I've been in some interviews and almost the same questions was asked.
I dont really know wat d right answers look like.
Pls send ur responses.
Re: My Leadway Interview Experience. by Tayoiberu(f): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2006
very interesting interview met pple bt i dnt know if they are nairalanders
dis are my qtns

1 let get to meet u
2 being a muslim,will my father accept my workin 4 an insurance company
3 if am told i will be placed strictly on commission hw will i feel
4 i luk fragile do i tink i can cope with marketin job
Re: My Leadway Interview Experience. by emmaebony(m): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2006
the interview was an experience.the questions they asked me were,
1. tell us about yourself.
2. why do you want to leave accounting line for marketing.
3. what do you know about leadway
4. salary type that i like, commision or tobe placed on fixed salary.
                  should you dont know me i am the last person that entered the waiting room.
Re: My Leadway Interview Experience. by LoverBwoy(m): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2006

how did u answer this question

to me this question is a bit annoying that someone is questioning your faith and YOUR FATHER'S OPINION in an interview, you applied for angry what does this have to do with your job

if you dont get the job write to the head and then newspapers saying you got discriminated against because of your religion and father's opinion!!

what next they will ask if u understand hausa?
Re: My Leadway Interview Experience. by solajacobs(m): 4:33am On Aug 15, 2006
Thanks so much mr. Seun. May God continue to bless you. Nairaland is simply the best. Naijachick,you are simply fantastic. Tunde,one love.
Re: My Leadway Interview Experience. by crito(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2006
Tayoiberu:

very interesting interview met people bt i dnt know if they are Nairaland users
well i neva met you too their, i was with sola jacobs and naija chick,the interview results are out and we were all successful. sola jacobs i dey feel you,naija chick no long thing.cheers guys.
Re: My Leadway Interview Experience. by dearie(m): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2006
How sweet! It's nice that nairalanders fraternize any time they are in a gathering of sort.

I hope others take a cue from this. it isn't a bad idea to talk to someone at a test/interview venue about nairaland and seeking to introduce urself if he/she is already a nairalander, that way we become closer and more enthusiastic about this forum.

congrats to the potential leadway marketers. Wish you all da best.,
Re: My Leadway Interview Experience. by Bsure: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: My Leadway Interview Experience. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Tywoh:
I dont mind knowing the answers u guys gave cos I've been in some interviews and almost the same questions was asked.
I dont really know wat d right answers look like.
Pls send ur responses.

1. talk about your name, course of study, grade, age, hobbies
2. link it (1) to your work experience on the role being interviewed for. if you don't have any experience, talk about a volunteer role you did that is related to the role applied for.
3. talk about your skills and competencies stating examples with each. it must be related to the skills required for the job role. don't tell lies though.
4. always maintain eye contact and convince the employer on what you would achieve when given the job role. e.g for a marketing role you say that you would use your communication skills to maintain existing customers, write reports, close deals and prospect for clients.
5. google job and interview sites on how best to answer top interview questions before interviews. whatever your answers are, make sure they do not contradict each other.

1 Like

Re: My Leadway Interview Experience. by Omotayor123(f): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
crito:
well i neva met you too their, i was with sola jacobs and naija chick,the interview results are out and we were all successful. sola jacobs i dey feel you,naija chick no long thing.cheers guys.
How was the job like.
Pls. Give me an insight I just got an invite.

1 Like

Re: My Leadway Interview Experience. by Omotayor123(f): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
emmaebony:
the interview was an experience.the questions they asked me were,
1. tell us about yourself.
2. why do you want to leave accounting line for marketing.
3. what do you know about leadway
4. salary type that i like, commision or tobe placed on fixed salary.
                  should you dont know me i am the last person that entered the waiting room.
Are u still working with leadway? If not, how was the experience like, the pay & other stuff. Pls. Reply?
Re: My Leadway Interview Experience. by simplex247: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
primera food Nigeria Limited commenced its business operations in 2017. From inception, our vision and mission statement has been to meet the need of high quality products at affordable prices and to consistently provide nutritious products and be the preferred choice of Nigerian families.

A competent Human Resources Officer is urgently needed to be responsible for reporting to the human resources manager and working alongside an existing human resources officer. The candidate will supports human resources department by screening and interviewing applicants; preparing payroll, on-boarding new employees, administering employee benefit programs etc.

Job Title: HR Officer
Job Type: 1 year Contract (Renewable)

Job Description

• Create and Manage the HR database for the company.
• Lead and manage various Human Resources projects as directed by the Human Resources Manager and in line with HR objectives.
• Manage and co-ordinate manpower planning in line with company expansion
• Keep the records; documents and files relating to all staff within the company.
• Establish a network of relationships with the employees and ensure that this improves efficiency across the businesses.
• Ensure all employees’ record files are properly updated with the necessary set of documents.
• Remittances of all taxes and payroll deductions in a timely manner.
• Participating in the preparation and deployment of payroll activities every month and ensuring all employees are paid promptly and correctly.
• Provision to staff all required processing forms when requested for; e.g., leave management,
Leave Forms, Medical forms, Pension forms, Bank Account Opening Forms, Tax forms, etc.
• Develop and implement of recruitment strategies and processes while working closely with Managers and supervisors.
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and coordinating the hiring process.
• Create and implement effective on-boarding plans and provide counselling on policies and procedures.

Education Requirement

• BSc/HND in Human Resources Development/Management, Economics, Sociology, Behavioral Science or other related field

Experience and skills requirements

• Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in HR.
• Proven work experience as a Human Resources Officer or similar role.
• A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
• Problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
• Excellent writing and interviewing skills
• Great attention to detail and positive attitude
• Excellent organizational, administration and time management skills

How to Apply

Interested and Qualified and interested applicants should send their CVs to the HR latest 24th July, 2019 to hr.recruitment@primerafood-nigeria.com
Re: My Leadway Interview Experience. by Omotayor123(f): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tayoiberu:
very interesting interview met pple bt i dnt know if they are nairalanders
dis are my qtns

1 let get to meet u
3 if am told i will be placed strictly on commission hw will i feel
4 i luk fragile do i tink i can cope with marketin job
How was the job like Just got an interview invite, would like to av an insight pls.
Re: My Leadway Interview Experience. by smohenry: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
Omotayor123 post=80553275]
How was the job like.
Pls. Give me an insight I just got an invite.

Hello Omotayor, did you get the job with Leadway? If yes, how has it been?
I just got an invite this week.

(1) (Reply)

Six Tips To Getting Your Dream Job / If You Could Pick The Best Job In The World.. / Diamond Bank, NYSC Unveil Portal For Graduate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.