Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Please Help A Dieing Man - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help A Dieing Man (564 Views)

.... / Plz / Help,help,help,help I Am Dieing Gradually And Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Dieing Man by RoseBenjamin(f): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
Good day brothers and sisters, please i need your help on this issue at hand, i have a neighbor who has been down of kidney failure and high blood pressure for the past two years, he is a graduate but was unable to find a good job and took up selling of fuel in Total filling station here in PH, he is married and the marriage is blessed with a son. He has been the one financing his treatments but now things are really tough for him since he is not able to go to work again and has spend all his life savings, his relatives and his wife' s own are financially handicapped and unable to help, right now he can no more afford drugs that will sustain him and he is dieing slowly, i have helped him in my own little way, had it been i am financially buoyant i would have done everything possible to save his life, his wife has been supporting him but right now it seems all hope is lost. I don't want this man to die. I am heart broken because of what he told me yesterday, he lamented that he has no helper and its really disturbing me. I have made inquiries on what should be done to help him and all the people i have met said his condition is very bad and surgery is the only option for him to survive, his legs are swelling up day by day and he can' t even walk, i really pity his condition and wish i could help. Please i need your candid advice on what should be done to save his life and if any of you have an idea of where i can seek for his help in PH, i would really appreciate it. Thanks and God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

8 Exercise That Burn Tummy Fat Quickly: Rollinggist / Beau Derma Free Trial / Advice/suggestions/opinion Would Be Appreciated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.