Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nigeria Is Blessed With Culture.. Some Beautiful Traditional Marriage Pictures - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigeria Is Blessed With Culture.. Some Beautiful Traditional Marriage Pictures (24565 Views)

A Picture Gallery Of Igbo Traditional Marriage Ceremony "Igbankwu" / Is Traditional Marriage Complete Marriage? / Help...dealing With Culture Differences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Blessed With Culture.. Some Beautiful Traditional Marriage Pictures by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
nothing says "AFRICA" better than beads.
loving the first pix
Re: Nigeria Is Blessed With Culture.. Some Beautiful Traditional Marriage Pictures by dre11(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lovely picture I see over there

Our culture is rich and sweet
This is why am proud to be a 9ja

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Blessed With Culture.. Some Beautiful Traditional Marriage Pictures by guttentag(m): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
All these Men and women have decided to settle down after deceiving a lot of boys and girls. God is watching you all in 3D
Re: Nigeria Is Blessed With Culture.. Some Beautiful Traditional Marriage Pictures by radiant3(f): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
The third nd fifth pix ar on point!
Re: Nigeria Is Blessed With Culture.. Some Beautiful Traditional Marriage Pictures by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 19, 2014
SirShymex:

Like spending all day at the wedding? Jumping up and down, all in the name of begging for a wife?

I love the culture but that is just too much, man. Each to their own.

You should really apply your last statement when it comes to people's culture and way of life. If u don't like it, stick to what u like. wink
Re: Nigeria Is Blessed With Culture.. Some Beautiful Traditional Marriage Pictures by famtech: 8:12am On Dec 19, 2014
BlackKenichi:

I love Traditional Nigerian Attire!

Same with me.I put it on in nearly all my weekend outings including church activities.I always wants to free myself from all this tie tins and stiff body dressing except on working days.My Babe don tire for me.
Re: Nigeria Is Blessed With Culture.. Some Beautiful Traditional Marriage Pictures by deemaj: 9:01am On Dec 19, 2014
Thanks guys for Adding more. What a rich culture. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Is Blessed With Culture.. Some Beautiful Traditional Marriage Pictures by Fulaman198(m): 9:16am On Dec 19, 2014
We are blessed with culture as are other African nations. It's a shame that some fools want to sell out their beautiful respective cultures for Western cultures.
Re: Nigeria Is Blessed With Culture.. Some Beautiful Traditional Marriage Pictures by ajistai2003(m): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2014
Beautiful!
Re: Nigeria Is Blessed With Culture.. Some Beautiful Traditional Marriage Pictures by deemaj: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2014
Fulaman198:
We are blessed with culture as are other African nations. It's a shame that some fools want to sell out their beautiful respective cultures for Western cultures.

Yea I agreed with you.
Re: Nigeria Is Blessed With Culture.. Some Beautiful Traditional Marriage Pictures by odehaj: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2014
Looking beautiful..,but be faithful!
Re: Nigeria Is Blessed With Culture.. Some Beautiful Traditional Marriage Pictures by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
sandijey:

You should really apply your last statement when it comes to people's culture and way of life. If u don't like it, stick to what u like. wink

Lol, I'm Yoruba as well, and I think I've an opinion on my culture. And that's coming from a guy who loves the nucleus of Yoruba culture, and preach it far more than a lot of pretenders who only care about the extras.

So, I believe certain aspects of the extras have to go.

No culture is above critique.
Re: Nigeria Is Blessed With Culture.. Some Beautiful Traditional Marriage Pictures by avuekwe(f): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
mifavour:
undecided the men's wear re sophisticated oo. e plenty abeg.. except for the igbos tho

you haven't seen many of the igbo mans attire. Check out abiriba and arochukwu and your life would never remain the same again. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Blessed With Culture.. Some Beautiful Traditional Marriage Pictures by avuekwe(f): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
SirShymex:
Lovely pictures especially the male traditional Yoruba attire.

However, the Yorubas need to reduce all the extras involved in the ceremony. That is what puts a lot of folks off.

as in eh, i get tired o when they start all their drama from the entrance to the hall.i just wish i had a remote control to fast forward the whole theatrics at yoruba weddings
Re: Nigeria Is Blessed With Culture.. Some Beautiful Traditional Marriage Pictures by kliva6(f): 3:05am On Dec 30, 2014
And this is why I can't wait to get married shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer / Reps Move To Halt Alleged Plan By Edo State Govt To Split Benin Kingdom / 2-yr-old Child Offering Food To Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.