Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,746 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

RCCG Dissociate Itself From APC VP Candidature - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Dissociate Itself From APC VP Candidature (496 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / RCCG Annual Fasting And Prayer February 2013 ( Prayer Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Dissociate Itself From APC VP Candidature by FRCS(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
I know our God Almighty who watches over ther affaires of men is not death.
HE neither sleeps nor slumber.
HE will not allow the scepter of the wicked rest in the portion of the godly.

I know that the plans and scheming of them that want to rule over us in wickedness as wolf in sheep's clothing will always be frustrated by God.

The story has just began.
Or
What do you think?

Stand still & see the salvation of our God.

Re: RCCG Dissociate Itself From APC VP Candidature by FRCS(m): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pastor Adeboye disowns twitter handle endorsing Prof Osinbajo

Pastor Adeboye through his verified Facebook page has disowned the Twitter handle, @RCCGWorldwide which tweeted endorsing Prof. (Pastor) Yemi Osinbajo, a RCCG pastor, who emerged Mohammadu Buhari’s running mate yesterday. In the Facebook post, Pastor Adeboye said,
“On behalf of The Governing Council of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, we would like to inform the public that RCCG is not affiliated nor represented by @rccgworldwide. The church’s official twitter page is @rccghq. The church cherishes the right of all citizens to participate in the democratic process to vote.”

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime For Married People To Have Sex On Sabbath Day??? / The Miracle Of The Loaves Reveal Jesus As I Am Who I Am. / T.B Joshua Takes Victims’ Families Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.