Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute (8753 Views)

Annie Idibia Wins African Entertainment Legend Award For Fast Rising Actress / Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by RYANAYO(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute
A tribute to the legend Thierry Henry who retired today featuring Real life goals + FIFA 15
LIKE & SHARE IF YOU AGREE THAT HE IS A LEGEND.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rbQCQjokU4

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by diveflex(f): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
true talk
Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by yorke1: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
I respect this guy! finest footballer to have ever played in Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by gsparks01(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
best striker ever in the English league and the most complete(goals & assists).. incredible

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by sunky2sweet(m): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
True Legend toh badt..

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by simp: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
I pay homage to one of the best goal poachers that ever lived.

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by Bimffo(m): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
I am Chelsea fan, but I respect this guy.. #Igwe..

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by Chitexs250(m): 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Maximum respect to one of Arsenal Finest.. #Igwe

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by ifyalways(f): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Awwww.

My Henry. Black is beautiful. kiss

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
moderator please move this topic to front page cos one of the world's greatest player just retired!!

2 Likes

Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by osamaBUSH(m): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
well................. he's alright. undecided
Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by ninovandross(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
My children go hear abt dis guy, what a footbllr #igwe wishing him all the best after an outstanding career
Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by Osama10(m): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Maximum respect.
Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by LOC1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Henry? A legend that football itself will continue to appreciate his service to international football
Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by PerfumeRepublik: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
simp:
I pay homage to one of the best goal poachers that ever lived.
Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
what a goal from Thierry henry...a finish dat ooze class
Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by hungryboy(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Thierry Henry was, is and is still a legend
#gunners for life
Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by MisterLongman(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Maximum respect to the legendary gunner
Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by rexibity(m): 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Respect Sir Thiery
Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by ggrin(f): 12:38am On Dec 19, 2014
King of wonderful goals
#legend
Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by mesoade(m): 12:55am On Dec 19, 2014
ggrin:
King of wonderful goals
#legend
yes he scores goals,but wonderful goals? . . There's only one person, messi!!! . . . Ain't a barca fan tho
Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by mesoade(m): 12:57am On Dec 19, 2014
gsparks01:
best striker ever in the English league and the most complete(goals & assists).. incredible
with how many UEFA's to his name? . . #Just asking
Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by ggrin(f): 1:03am On Dec 19, 2014
mesoade:
yes he scores goals,but wonderful goals? . . There's only one person, messi!!! . . . Ain't a barca fan tho
#teamFCB cool
Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by mesoade(m): 1:07am On Dec 19, 2014
I respect him yes! ,but this guy is overhyped jare . . Ronaldo left man u to R.madrid and still maintained his form,even in his country he's instrumental in their matches . . . But when henry left arsenal for barca,he was a regular substitute and with no jaw breaking contribution to the team,and even in his country,though he tried in 2006 world cup and handling the ball against Ireland,which lead to a goal that took them to south africa 2010.,aside this,nothing that special about him. . . He then left and went to other clubs,whose name i'm ignorant of . . . Come on,he's not worth the hype . . Cos if anybody wants to define henry,they'l relate it with the achievements in arsenal alone,what about the 2006-2014 seasons? . . .
Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by 1shortblackboy: 1:20am On Dec 19, 2014
mesoade:
I respect him yes! ,but this guy is overhyped jare . . Ronaldo left man u to R.madrid and still maintained his form,even in his country he's instrumental in their matches . . . But when henry left arsenal for barca,he was a regular substitute and with no jaw breaking contribution to the team,and even in his country,though he tried in 2006 world cup and handling the ball against Ireland,which lead to a goal that took them to south africa 2010.,aside this,nothing that special about him. . . He then left and went to other clubs,whose name i'm ignorant of . . . Come on,he's not worth the hype . . Cos if anybody wants to define henry,they'l relate it with the achievements in arsenal alone,what about the 2006-2014 seasons? . . .
guy I don't think u were alive when henry was playing football
Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by mesoade(m): 1:29am On Dec 19, 2014
1shortblackboy:
guy I don't think u were alive when henry was playing football
bros,why is it that when everybody wants to describe henry,it's always about his achievements in arsenal ,what about the other leagues he went to? . . . Ronaldo perfomed wel in man.u and moved to R.madrid and is stil performing,Now,that's a real player
Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by webincomeplus(m): 1:34am On Dec 19, 2014
mesoade:
bros,why is it that when everybody wants to describe henry,it's always about his achievements in arsenal ,what about the other leagues he went to? . . . Ronaldo perfomed wel in man.u and moved to R.madrid and is stil performing,Now,that's a real player
I don't why some guys don't just argue with common sense. How old was Henry when he left Arsenal, and how old was Ronaldo when he left Man. U?

Henry was already 30 when he left Arsenal. His career was already close to its end. What magic do you still expect from him? Yet, he still scored 35 goes for Barca despite his age and despite being a regular sub.

C. Ronaldo left Man. U at the age of 24, when his career isn't any way close to ending. So, it's not surprising that he's still performing up until now.

So, what's the basis of your argument?
Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by mesoade(m): 1:37am On Dec 19, 2014
webincomeplus:

I don't why some guys don't just argue with common sense. How old was Henry when he left Arsenal, and how old was Ronaldo when he left Man. U?
like seriously? . . How many years did henry spend in arsenal and when did he come to limelight?
Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by webincomeplus(m): 1:46am On Dec 19, 2014
mesoade:
like seriously? . . How many years did henry spend in arsenal and when did he come to limelight?
I can see you're just here to bad-mouth the guy. Well, na only you Waka come. Read other comments to see what people are saying.

BTW, this post wasn't to compare, but to pay homage to a player who deserves it. If you want to eulogize Ronaldo, wait till he retires.

But take it or leave it, Henry was a legend. Only haters or children (who didn't watch him) would dispute that!
Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by mesoade(m): 1:50am On Dec 19, 2014
webincomeplus:

[s]I can see you're just here to bad-mouth the guy. Well, na only you Waka come. Read other comments to see what people are saying.

BTW, this post wasn't to compare, but to pay homage to a player who deserves it. If you want to eulogize Ronaldo, wait till he retires.

But take it or leave it, Henry was a legend. Only haters or children (who didn't watch him) would dispute that![/s]
bad mouth the guy? For what? . . He played in many clubs but why is his achievements in arsenal alone? . . Typical Legends,RAUL,ZIDANE et al . . . I ain't disputing that henry ain't good as you've errorneously pointed out,just that he's overhyped
Re: Thierry Henry - Irreplaceable Legend - Tribute by Pdizzle(m): 6:43am On Dec 19, 2014
I'm a chelsea fan, but I twale for baba. Back then it was new season, new set of goal jubilation.

(1) (Reply)

See Investments Of Nigerian Football Stars / Photo: Kim Kardashian Look-alike Spotted In Abuja / Some Nigerians Are Not Ready For Change - Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.