Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Rapper Bobby Shmurda Has Been Arrested For Drug Trafficking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Bobby Shmurda Has Been Arrested For Drug Trafficking (1334 Views)

"You Were Advertising Drug Trafficking", NDLEA To Davido. / Bobby Shmurda Reportedly Stabbed To Death By Cell Mate / Rapper Bobby Shmurda Handcuffed To His Gang Members, To Face 25 Years Imprisonme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Bobby Shmurda Has Been Arrested For Drug Trafficking by gbolakpine(m): 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
With the look on this dude's face, he sure doesn't feel happy at all... 20 year old rapper, Bobby Schmurda after releasing his hit song, 'Hot Nigga' has been apprehended by the narcotics division of the NYPD following long term surveillance and investigation just last night along with his crew... I must confess, i never wished him to end up this way but the thing is, i never liked him, his style as well as his crew! Yea i said it.

He might be facing 15 years to life in prison. Rap career as good as over.
The rapper and his crew were chained together as they were led to a waiting police van following their arrest at an NYC recording studio. Shmurda was under surveillance when he was busted!

http://www.kongegist.com/2014/12/rapper-bobby-shmurda-has-been-arrested.html

Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Has Been Arrested For Drug Trafficking by TrishaP(f): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Dunno him
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Has Been Arrested For Drug Trafficking by Komedy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Neva liked d boy,neva liked d song
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Has Been Arrested For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
Good. They saved the general public from the noise he calls music.
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Has Been Arrested For Drug Trafficking by idupaul: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
He was bound to get into trouble prettty soon .. I love his track Hot N**ga , great rap song for jogging miles and miles ..
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Has Been Arrested For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
I love his track. He's got potential musically but see what lack of patience has caused him.
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Has Been Arrested For Drug Trafficking by DCONE1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
Capital F you @OP,,,i like him,i like his crew GS9 i like his style (he is original and different),most of all,,,i luv his HIT SONG "HOT NIG,GA",,,what do u know about RAP and HIP HOP @OP

i know some people would still be asking who is he.
Re: Rapper Bobby Shmurda Has Been Arrested For Drug Trafficking by benkings(m): 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
I love d guys song......I swear to God, all I do is cash out!

(1) (Reply)

Muna Obiekwe Is Dead And Gone / Cossy Explains Why She Doesn't Flaunt Her Ni.pples / Beyonce Assits United Nations Humanitarian Mission In Wyclef’s, Haiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.