Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Is Your Say About The Grail Message? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Say About The Grail Message? (654 Views)

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / The Grail Message / Grail Message Or Grail Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Say About The Grail Message? by bsjay(m): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
In The Light Of Truth, The Grail Message. By Abd-ru-shin
Re: What Is Your Say About The Grail Message? by Infomizer(m): 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
Just another guy with his own opinion about how things were/are/will be, and a couple of other people that see reasons to believe in his opinions. DasAll
Re: What Is Your Say About The Grail Message? by bsjay(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
Infomizer:
Just another guy with his own opinion about how things were/are/will be, and a couple of other people that see reasons to believe in his opinions. DasAll
So you think? I personally think There's more to your belief and view of the Message.
Re: What Is Your Say About The Grail Message? by Infomizer(m): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
bsjay:

So you think? I personally think There's more to your belief and view of the Message.

So I think o...
Re: What Is Your Say About The Grail Message? by bsjay(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
Infomizer:

So I think o...
So u think but u need the knowledge of It to stand firm in Creation.
Re: What Is Your Say About The Grail Message? by Infomizer(m): 4:53am On Dec 23, 2014
bsjay:

So u think but u need the knowledge of It to stand firm in Creation.
Why do you think I need to stand firm in creation?
Re: What Is Your Say About The Grail Message? by bsjay(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
Infomizer:

Why do you think I need to stand firm in creation?
That was a mistake, sorry. You need nothing more than the belief that Jesus came to die and His blood washed off your sins. Those with the belief are first class citizens, they need no further ado. Congrats.

(1) (Reply)

How I Found A Real Treasure.....by Rabbi Allen S. Maller / Christmas The Truth Or Myth / Why Islam Forbids Images Of Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.