Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Just For Fun:- Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just For Fun:- Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid (606 Views)

Ladies: When You Have A Kid As A Boyfriend (pix) / JUST FOR FUN! Share You Bed Wetting Experience As A Kid / FUN: Share Us Your Nicknames With Meanings.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just For Fun:- Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by gentletwins(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
I Remember I Stopped bed wetting
in Jss3.
And the funny part of it I was
always dreaming of peeing in the
toilet any time I wet my bed, If I
finally open my eyes, Bed don Full.
Anytime I wake up maybe around 2
to 3 Midnight, I will have to change
my Cloth so my Mum don’t get to
Notice that I bed wet, Then go to the
backyard and throw the Cloth inside
the Next Compoud, At a Point I had
just 2 cloths remaning.
Momsy tried sha. She will call me
around 8pm in the Night to go to Iya
Alakara side to ease myself into
their Fire that it stop someone from
bedwetting, E no dey work joor!!!
Share your Funny Bedwetting stories or
that of anybody you know!!!
Re: Just For Fun:- Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by IKJ66(m): 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
FORGOTTEN
Re: Just For Fun:- Share You Bed Wetting Stories As A Kid by gentletwins(m): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
hmmmmmm..... u mean cnt remenba ur past ??

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day / Funny Video / The Illest Joke Ever 'using Your Mobile Phone' By Pius Princewill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.