Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,729 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Names And What They Typifies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Names And What They Typifies (433 Views)

See The Names And States Of Buhari Newly Appointed SSA And DCOS / Names And Various Types Of Salaries!!! / The Different Names And Nicknames Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names And What They Typifies by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
I would like to share this theory of mine about names and Typicalities

Most guys that bear the name Emeka are conc womanisers

Guys that bear the name Obinna are usually very stubborn

Girls that bear the name Chioma are usually fair in complexion while those bearing uju are usually chocolate complexioned

What do u think? Tell Us about other names u knw.
Leggooooo
Re: Names And What They Typifies by goalburner(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Guys bearing Ayo are always cute, diligent and trustworthy when it comes to women matter
Re: Names And What They Typifies by Movesz(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Moves

space booker
Re: Names And What They Typifies by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
goalburner:
Guys bearing Ayo are always cute, diligent and trustworthy when it comes to women matter

I guess ur name is ayo??
Re: Names And What They Typifies by goalburner(m): 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
ilotriouzAY:

I guess ur name is ayo??

yea

(1) (Reply)

Can't Most Gsm Users Do Without Gesticulating During Calls And Discussions? / 2300 Hp Cutter Suction Dredger Ready For Sale Now!!!!!!!!! / Eyes Test For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.