Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Found This, Just At The Center Of My Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Found This, Just At The Center Of My Bible (512 Views)

(you need to see this) just after the RAPTURE! / My Bible Is Old And Am Scare Of Throwing It Away... / How I Lost My Bible In Winners Chapel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Found This, Just At The Center Of My Bible by Back2seder: 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Q: What is the shortest chapter in the Bible?
A: Psalms 117
Q: What is the longest chapter in the Bible?
A: Psalms 119
Q: Which chapter is in the center of the Bible?
A: Psalms 118
Fact: There are 594 chapters before Psalms 118
Fact: There are 594 chapters after Psalms 118
Add these numbers up and you get 1188.
Q: What is the center verse in the Bible?
A: Psalms 118:8
Q: Does this verse say something significant about
God's perfect will for our lives? The next time
someone says they would like to find God's perfect
will for their lives and that they want to be in the
center of His will, just send them to the center of His
Word!
Psalms 118:8"It is better to trust in the LORD than to
put confidence in man."
Guess where He was on the Cross! ........................AT
THE CENTER............... Look up to Him......He is always
at the Center.

1 Like

Re: Found This, Just At The Center Of My Bible by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Shut up! it is not like that in some other vsions & size olways package lies like noodles & sell for mumu
Re: Found This, Just At The Center Of My Bible by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
mynairatime:
Shut up! it is not like that in some other vsions & size olways package lies like noodles & sell for mumu

do you have a bible?

If yes check urs

y insulting d op?

(1) (Reply)

"What Was The Meaning And Importance Of The Transfiguration?" / All Shall Reap That Which They Have Sown, Be It Of Good Or Evil / Wishing Jummah Mubarak Is Bhd’ha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.