Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Who Can Help Me With This Song? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Can Help Me With This Song? (660 Views)

Please Who Can Help Me With Download Of This Song By Paul Play Dairo? / Who Can Help Me Find This Song??? / Anyone Heard Fo This Song Choko By Sean Tero. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me With This Song? by Donbrowser26(m): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
I need this song "Woman with the issue of blood" can anyone help me with it? or provide a link to download it.
Thanks!
Re: Who Can Help Me With This Song? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
Donbrowser26:
I need this song "Woman with the issue of blood" can anyone help me with it? or provide a link to download it.
Thanks!
go and buy the CD Mr man.
Re: Who Can Help Me With This Song? by Donbrowser26(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
go and buy the CD Mr man.
I searched but it's no more in market, it's old and outdated. I need it for a drama playlet urgently.
Re: Who Can Help Me With This Song? by Diffdeef(m): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
Who owns the song?
Re: Who Can Help Me With This Song? by kowema(f): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Google on you tube or Tubidy.mobi

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL VIDEO: D'banj - Feeling The Nigga (remix) Ft Akon / A Rapper Trying To Swallow The Mic In A Studio Boot. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.