Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Guys Hygiene. Looking Clean. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guys Hygiene. Looking Clean. (963 Views)

Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Kill Ebola Virus On Surfaces And General Hygiene / "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. / Hygiene In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Hygiene. Looking Clean. by clevvermind(m): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Cleanliness they say is next to godliness. And when we talk about cleanliness, it involves both ladies and guys. Cleanliness is not restricted to ladies only but also for guys.

Some guys don't know how to live a clean and healthy lifestyle. Some guys look dirty and sticky. They can't even take care of themselves.
As a guy who want the ladies to be at his beck and call, here are the things you can do.

1. Always wash your mouth very well. Make sure your toothbrush touches every corner of your mouth. Wash your mouth at least twice a day.
Some guys cannot talk with you for one minute due to their mouth odour. Washing your mouth very well is very necessary. If you discover that you have smelling mouth despite constant washing, see a doctor or a dentist. grin

2. Change your boxers daily. Don't wear one boxer for one week. It can cause infections on your private part. Some guy wear one boxer for 4 days. grin This is bad.

3. Wash your armpit very well. Some guys armpit are oozing badly grin. Scrub your armpit very well and get a good perfume. If the smell refuse to go see a doctor.

4. Wash your balls and dick very well. Someone is going to suck them. Don't allow it to stink.

5. Eat good food and drink plenty of water. Don't eat any food you see around. Eat balanced diet.

6. Wash your legs very well. Let it be shinning and smooth always.

7. Trim your fingers cos germ can harbour in it. Stop keeping long nails as a guy.

Let me stop here. You can add yours to the list. Keep fit. Thanks.
Re: Guys Hygiene. Looking Clean. by Diffdeef(m): 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lol...
Re: Guys Hygiene. Looking Clean. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lmaoo..dis niccur and his threads..
So we should wash our dicks cos sm1's gona suck 'em..shuoo
Re: Guys Hygiene. Looking Clean. by clevvermind(m): 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lmaoo..dis niccur and his threads..
So we should wash our dicks cos sm1's gona suck 'em..shuoo
haven't you heard of ladies complaining of smelling balls and so?
Re: Guys Hygiene. Looking Clean. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
clevvermind:
haven't you heard of ladies complaining of smelling balls and so?
Lolz..I avnt oo..
Re: Guys Hygiene. Looking Clean. by clevvermind(m): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lolz..I avnt oo..
a lady have told me that. especially the balls' region. that is the corner between the balls and the laps. she told me her guy have a smell there.
Re: Guys Hygiene. Looking Clean. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
clevvermind:
a lady have told me that..
Lolz..never been told that shaa..wetin wan make us discuss Dat when my side no get dat problem
Re: Guys Hygiene. Looking Clean. by vizkiz: 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
have a clean hair cut...stop keeping afro...it makes you look like a kid!
Re: Guys Hygiene. Looking Clean. by clevvermind(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lolz..never been told that shaa..wetin wan make us discuss Dat when my side no get dat problem
u dnt have that problem but most guys have some of the problems up there. it is just an advice for guys.

1 Like

Re: Guys Hygiene. Looking Clean. by Sheenor: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
This list tho.....grin anyways not bad cool
Re: Guys Hygiene. Looking Clean. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Guys should also endeavour to maintain their beards if at all there is ever a reason for keeping them. TEAM: CLEAN SHAVEN FACE
Re: Guys Hygiene. Looking Clean. by clevvermind(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Guys should also endeavour to maintain their beards if at all there is ever a reason for keeping them. TEAM: CLEAN SHAVEN FACE
na so.

(1) (Reply)

Self Image Beauty & Wellness Training Centre / Health Benefit Of Carrot And Precaution. / Reduce-fat-after-pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.