Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Google Refused To Accept Your Adsense Request? Or They Just Refused To Pay You! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Refused To Accept Your Adsense Request? Or They Just Refused To Pay You! (749 Views)

Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 / Pls Advice: A Developer Has Refused My Access To The Website Database I Paid For / Anyone Used Paga Epay To Accept Payment On Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Refused To Accept Your Adsense Request? Or They Just Refused To Pay You! by callmejulian: 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
I have good news for bloggers and website owners. If google has refused to approve your adsense request, refused to pay you or you just want extra money. You should sign up for Toxicity adsense. If you want to place adverts also, you should create an account too!! They paywink www . adserver. toxicityinc .com (put it together)
Re: Google Refused To Accept Your Adsense Request? Or They Just Refused To Pay You! by olatacool(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
for Google adsense to accept ur website..just like dey accepted mine, it was just like magic...visit naijainfo.ga for d full tutorial..i BET it that you can nva get this tutorial anywhr else....UP NAIJAINFO.GA
Re: Google Refused To Accept Your Adsense Request? Or They Just Refused To Pay You! by callmejulian: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
If they don't want to accept it, they won't. But anyway this is the best alternative

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Flaw Allows Anyone To Create How Many 'Likes' They Want / ..... / How To Get A Free .COM Domain Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.