Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec. (1514 Views)

2015 WAEC GCE Timetable For November/december Exam Released OUT!! / WAEC 2015 November/december GCE Application Has Commenced / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec. by Maccoy1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
More than 70 percent of the candidates who sat for the 2014 November/ December 2014 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), failed to make five credits, Mathematics and English Language inclusive, the exams body announced Thursday.
Scoring five credits with the two subjects is regarded as the pass mark for the exams.
The Head, National Office of the Council, Charles Eguridu, who announced the results Thursday at a news conference in Lagos, said of the total 241,161 candidate who sat for the examinations in 2014, only 72,522 scored five credits with the two key subjects, giving a pass rate of 29.27 percent.
In 2013, out of 298,971 candidates who sat for the exams, a total of 86,612 candidates, representing, 29.17 percent obtained credits in 5 subjects and above including English Language and Mathematics.
The 2014 performance improved dismally upon the 2013 record, at less than one percent.
The examination body said it withheld 28,817 results.
According to Mr. Eguridu, the results were not released because they were connected to examination malpractice.
He said such cases were already being investigated and that the reports of the investigations would be presented to the Nigeria Examination Committee (NEC) of the council for consideration.
Mr. Eguridu said the committee’s decision would be communicated to the affected candidates in due course.
Giving a further breakdown of the results of candidates, he said 132,521 male and 114,332 female candidates sat for the examination.
He noted that of the figure, a total of 241,161 candidates representing 97.69 per cent had their results fully released, while 5,691 others, representing 2.31 per cent had a few of their subjects still being processed, due to some errors
Re: Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec. by Beesluv: 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
There's mass failure always, why?
Re: Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec. by DrDesmond52: 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
We wish to inform the general Public that WAEC GCE 2014 Result has Officially been released today.

More than 70 percent of the candidates who sat for the 2014 November/ December 2014 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), failed to make five credits, Mathematics and English Language inclusive, the exams body announced Thursday.
Scoring five credits with the two subjects is regarded as the pass mark for the exams.
The Head, National Office of the Council, Charles Eguridu, who announced the results Thursday at a news conference in Lagos, said of the total 241,161 candidate who sat for the examinations in 2014, only 72,522 scored five credits with the two key subjects, giving a pass rate of 29.27 percent.
In 2013, out of 298,971 candidates who sat for the exams, a total of 86,612 candidates, representing, 29.17 percent obtained credits in 5 subjects and above including English Language and Mathematics.
The 2014 performance improved dismally upon the 2013 record, at less than one percent.

WAEC GCE Checker here is the official guideline to checking the 2014/2015 WAEC GCE Result on waecdirect. org.
Contact Dr Desmond, Waec exam result rectification Abuja on, O8144081908 - for any problem encountered during the Waec gce exam for assistance, to purchase the Waec gce result checking scratch card, Result pending, low result for Upgrading , witheld result for Assistance.

Buy WAEC scratch card from any Banks, Post Office, Authorized Dealers and WAEC office nearest to you in your area.

1. Go to WAEC result checking official portal www. waecdirect. org

2. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number e. g. 4123456789)
3. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e. g. 2014
4. Select the Type of Examination
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
6. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
7. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.

Contact directly Dr Desmond H, Waec Exam result rectification Abuja on, O8144081908 - for any problem encountered during the Waec Gce exam for Assistance, to purchase the Waec gce result checking scratch card, Result pending, low result for Upgrading , witheld result for Assistance.
Re: Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec. by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
DrDesmond52:
We wish to inform the general Public that WAEC GCE 2014 Result has Officially been released today.

WAEC GCE Checker here is the official guideline to checking the 2014/2015 WAEC GCE Result on waecdirect. org.
Contact Dr Desmond, Waec exam result rectification Abuja on, O8144081908 - for any problem encountered during the Waec gce exam for assistance, to purchase the Waec gce result checking scratch card, Result pending, low result for Upgrading , witheld result for Assistance.

Buy WAEC scratch card from any Banks, Post Office, Authorized Dealers and WAEC office nearest to you in your area.

1. Go to WAEC result checking official portal www. waecdirect. org

2. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number e. g. 4123456789)
3. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e. g. 2014
4. Select the Type of Examination
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
6. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
7. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.

Contact directly Dr Desmond H, Waec Exam result rectification Abuja on, O8144081908 - for any problem encountered during the Waec Gce exam for Assistance, to purchase the Waec gce result checking scratch card, Result pending, low result for Upgrading , witheld result for Assistance.

Ok, just say you need money for the christmas.

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec. by seunlayi(m): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
waec just disappointed many people with this result cos I don't think our children are this poor academically. something must be wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
dis is jst d beginning of mass failure. just watch n see d rateat which MASS failure wud be recorded in this forthcoming JAMB cbt.
Re: Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec. by MrAyodeleh54: 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
WAEC GCE Nov/Dec 2014 Result is Out.

The Head, National Office of the Council, Charles Eguridu, who announced the results Thursday at a news conference in Lagos, said of the total 241,161 candidate who sat for the examinations in 2014, only 72,522 scored five credits with the two key subjects, giving a pass rate of 29. 27 percent.
In 2013, out of 298,971 candidates who sat for the exams, a total of 86,612 candidates, representing, 29. 17 percent obtained credits in 5 subjects and above including English Language and Mathematics.

The Head, National Office of the Council, Charles Eguridu, advice any Candidate that has any complaint or problems for rectification to Call MR AYODELEH, Waec exam Cordinator Abuja on, O8142569795 - for any complaint , problems encountered during the Waec gce exam, to purchase the Waec gce result checking scratch card, Result pending, low result for Upgrading , witheld result released Assistance.
Re: Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec. by personal59: 12:52am On Dec 19, 2014
Looking at our today's youths, do they look like someone that can pass any exams ? Their online comments alone tells everything about them. take example of your page here, most of them will never read the article but their conclusion will always base on headlines thus leads to negative comments. So how do you expect such youths to pass any school exams ? they are all blockhead. You will only find them on social networks, nothing else. the students are always on facebook campaigning for politician who has already made it in life. They wil continue to fail if they fail to study. Shame
Re: Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec. by Maccoy1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
personal59:
Looking at our today's youths, do they look like someone that can pass any exams ? Their online comments alone tells everything about them. take example of your page here, most of them will never read the article but their conclusion will always base on headlines thus leads to negative comments. So how do you expect such youths to pass any school exams ? they are all blockhead. You will only find them on social networks, nothing else. the students are always on facebook campaigning for politician who has already made it in life. They wil continue to fail if they fail to study. Shame
why are you repeating the post
Re: Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec. by Maccoy1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
personal59:
why are you repeating the post
personal59:
ur telling the truth all they do is give comments nd spew thrash in search of likes...
Re: Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec. by Maccoy1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
eminentme:
dis is jst d beginning of mass failure. just watch n see d rateat which MASS failure wud be recorded in this forthcoming JAMB cbt.
Guy shey you be prophet, how do you know that'll is what will happen,whats ur reason for that.
Re: Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec. by Maccoy1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
MrAyodeleh54:
WAEC GCE Nov/Dec 2014 Result is Out.

The Head, National Office of the Council, Charles Eguridu, who announced the results Thursday at a news conference in Lagos, said of the total 241,161 candidate who sat for the examinations in 2014, only 72,522 scored five credits with the two key subjects, giving a pass rate of 29. 27 percent.
In 2013, out of 298,971 candidates who sat for the exams, a total of 86,612 candidates, representing, 29. 17 percent obtained credits in 5 subjects and above including English Language and Mathematics.

The Head, National Office of the Council, Charles Eguridu, advice any Candidate that has any complaint or problems for rectification to Call MR AYODELEH, Waec exam Cordinator Abuja on, O8142569795 - for any complaint , problems encountered during the Waec gce exam, to purchase the Waec gce result checking scratch card, Result pending, low result for Upgrading , witheld result released Assistance.
oh boy see scama...pls if ur here nd you don't know how to get ur waec result, just walk into any cafe wit ur photo card nd ask the cafe attendant to assist you....
Re: Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
Maccoy1:
Guy shey you be prophet, how do you know that'll is what will happen,whats ur reason for that.
I have been intimated with the process involved and have discovered that it's not going to favor majority of the Candidates. watch n see
Re: Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec. by Maccoy1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
eminentme:
I have been intimated with the process involved and have discovered that it's not going to favor majority of the Candidates. watch n see
i dey watch
Re: Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec. by Adorablemom: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
to get waec card come to ykc junction at woji near slaughter n portharcourt environs or call 08076449413
Re: Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec. by Maccoy1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Adorablemom:
to get waec card come to ykc junction at woji near slaughter n portharcourt environs or call 08076449413
near slaughter grin
Re: Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec. by ProfOgbueh: 8:15am On Dec 20, 2014
For those Candidates having any problems on their Waec Gce Nov/dec,

every year mass failure recorded on both waec, neco & jamb. nigeria which way forward..
Re: Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec. by Maccoy1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
ProfOgbueh:

every year mass failure recorded on both waec, neco & jamb. nigeria which way forward..
i don't know
Re: Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec. by Saniabbas: 4:30am On Dec 22, 2014
2014 Nov/dec waec gce is out and to my greatest surprise i failed mathematics, immediately i saw it i had to contact Mr Andrew in the waec office because already i have had so many people saying good things about him on waec sites that he can solve any waec problems.That same day i called him on..08152240666.. and he told me not to worry that every thing will be alright and just this next day he told me to check by 12 in the afternoon, i checked in the afternoon and it was shock to me to see my mathematics that was f9 now upgraded to C4, i am so happy i have seen a proof that waec upgrading is possible only with Mr Andrew's help and i don't know about others so if you are interested in upgrading yours too then you don't have to worry just call his number..08152240666
Re: Mass Failure In 2014 November/december Waec. by UsmanKelvin: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
My name is Kelvin and i am from Plateau state, i just got my gce withheld results released yesterday by Mr Andrew in the waec office, it was my second time of writing this same waec gce.I believed that Mr Andrew is a person that God have sent to help all of us that have been have been writing waec for many years and it is a wise decision for all those that are having problems in their waec gce to contact him on 08152240666 for help.

(1) (Reply)

10 Amazing Facts About Different Animals (with Pics) / King's. College Lagos Line Up Events For 106TH Founder's Anniversary 2015 / Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.