Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Soldier Arrests Robbery Suspects Operating In Military Uniform In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Arrests Robbery Suspects Operating In Military Uniform In Lagos (13745 Views)

Kidnappers Arrested In Military Uniforms In Imo State. See Photos / Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody / We Rape Our Victims Before Killing Them – Robbery Suspects (Picture And Weapon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Arrests Robbery Suspects Operating In Military Uniform In Lagos by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 19, 2014
oya show me shoooookiiii .....!!!!!!
Re: Soldier Arrests Robbery Suspects Operating In Military Uniform In Lagos by EbiJUNIRO(m): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2014
k
Re: Soldier Arrests Robbery Suspects Operating In Military Uniform In Lagos by holatin(m): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2014
The suspect go regret coming to life.

Dem go tidy him like wtf
Re: Soldier Arrests Robbery Suspects Operating In Military Uniform In Lagos by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 19, 2014
shaggy007:
[size=15pt]Nice. Didn't know soldiers were commercial bus drivers. We need more of them on the street. [/size]

In. Lagos that is all they do. They drive buses on their way to work. They carry people from their barracks to their duty Posts.
Re: Soldier Arrests Robbery Suspects Operating In Military Uniform In Lagos by bynat(f): 7:57am On Dec 19, 2014
;DIf soldiers dey corner boko haram like that, them fr don remain small fr wia them hide. Bloody blighter
Re: Soldier Arrests Robbery Suspects Operating In Military Uniform In Lagos by iamord(m): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2014
Well I hope this answers it cos last week my bro told me of his experience in a public transport. He said a man close by dropped his phone and an army man in full regalia picked up the phone.. Only him the driver and another guy saw it.. The driver challenged him that is that your phone. And the military man replied “God go punish you!! What kind of embarrassment is this. He then alighted and turned back showing the “waka” hand sign. Was shocked to hear such
Re: Soldier Arrests Robbery Suspects Operating In Military Uniform In Lagos by tonychristopher: 8:09am On Dec 19, 2014
lalasticlala:
LAGOS—A soldier, who also doubles as a commercial bus driver has foiled an attempt by a three-man robbery gang on its way for an operation in Ajah area of Lagos.

The suspects, who are currently cooling their heels at the Special Anti Robbery Squad reportedly boarded the bus at NEPA bus-stop and were heading to the designated area of operation when the driver of the bus later discovered to be a soldier, suspected their move and divertedthe vehicle to Ajah police station.

However, before arriving the station, one ofthe suspects reportedly fled while the rest identified as Solomon and Saleh were heldby policemen. On searching them, a bag containing three guns and ammunition was found on them.

Also recovered from the suspects were military uniform which they allegedly usually wore during operations.Twenty-one years old Solomon, who hails from Edo State, said in his confessional statement that he belonged to a cult group.

According to him: “Saleh introduced me to the gang, while Sunday, who escaped, lured me into cultism. At first I declined to join but he threatened to kill me. Members of our confraternity are robbers of different gangs. On the day we were arrested, Saleh informed me that we were going for an operation that night and that a third person will bring guns for us to use. Sunday later came with a bag containing the guns and ammunition.

“As we stepped out, we boarded a vehicle and unknown to us, the driver is a soldier. I believe he must have seen the guns we were carrying. Before we knew it, he drove straight to Ajah police station shouting on top of his voice that we were robbers. Sunday managed to escape through the window but I could not because I was afraid I could be shot.

”His alleged partner in crime, Saleh said he joined the robbery gang to earn a living. The secondary school drop out, said he left Army Secondary School, Zaria years back in search of greener pasture in Lagos.

“Unfortunately, when I got to Lagos, it was a different ball game . I was forced into robbery by Osas. I actually joined because I was dying of hunger and had no hope of living. I thought of quitting when I make the required amount. We usually wear military uniform when operating.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/soldier-arrests-robbery-suspects-operating-military-uniform/

Edo and robbery I thought that anini and osunbor are enough gift Edo gave us in the underworld activities coupled with the international prostution with an added cap

Now why this again

The army did a good job

He should be drafted to sambisa
Re: Soldier Arrests Robbery Suspects Operating In Military Uniform In Lagos by tonychristopher: 8:10am On Dec 19, 2014
likeseriously:

In. Lagos that is all they do. They drive buses on their way to work. They carry people from their barracks to their duty Posts.

No wonder we have been losing wars

We have drivers fighting for us instead of brand men

He did a good job though
Re: Soldier Arrests Robbery Suspects Operating In Military Uniform In Lagos by Otoga: 8:27am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=ibkgab001 post=29010495]The driver has risked his life ... He must be compensated for his Brave action... I can tell you this "Not all Men can do that"[ Very true
Re: Soldier Arrests Robbery Suspects Operating In Military Uniform In Lagos by Reachyrich(f): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2014
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner. Na God catch them.
Re: Soldier Arrests Robbery Suspects Operating In Military Uniform In Lagos by onadana: 8:44am On Dec 19, 2014
angryWhy is this talented soildier wasting away in Lasgidi....driving danfo or molue when his highly technical and tactical expertise is seriously needed in the north east particularly SAMBISA ....Imagine only 100 of this modern day 007 in our military fighting the Boko boys up north...we all for don chop clean mouth.
Re: Soldier Arrests Robbery Suspects Operating In Military Uniform In Lagos by nwaanambra1(m): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2014
ellguapo:
" Ordinary Stealing"

"is not corruption!"

Re: Soldier Arrests Robbery Suspects Operating In Military Uniform In Lagos by bleeper: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
This is really a perilous time and everyone must stay at alert to stay alive. I was attacked by these two innocent looking chaps (with ages probably below 20 years) this past Wednesday.

There was traffic on Oshodi bridge and the two boys came to my window asking me to wind down, before I could blink I heard a big bang….. that was my car window (driver’s side) being blown off. The rest is history as they say.

Not even the sheer number of people present could scare these boys. Peeps, there are indeed dare devil individuals living among us. We need to rise up as individuals and seek ways to protect ourselves.

The question to ask; Knowing fully well that this is yuletide period and incidences like this tend to increase astronomically, why were the security operatives not positioned in well-known dark spots like Oshodi and others?

Simply put, we don’t have a government!!!
Re: Soldier Arrests Robbery Suspects Operating In Military Uniform In Lagos by geraldben(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
Thats what we call bad luck
Re: Soldier Arrests Robbery Suspects Operating In Military Uniform In Lagos by aviazuva: 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
shaggy007:
[size=15pt]Nice. Didn't know soldiers were commercial bus drivers. We need more of them on the street. [/size]

Actually it would have been better if the driver was an sss personnel not soldier.

The sss suppose to be everywhere, even selling tomatoes at mile 12, pushing barrow at Oyingbo,

repairing wrist watches and shoes at Oshodi etc

but they will be only on stand by to travel abroad to repatriate
Re: Soldier Arrests Robbery Suspects Operating In Military Uniform In Lagos by juman(m): 1:39am On Dec 20, 2014
Lack of steady electricity is a big shackle on the neck of this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Primary School Teacher Confesses To Sexually Assaulting 3 Minors In Benue / NIMC: Those Extorting NIN Applicants Risk Seven Years In Jail / Virginia Tech Rampage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.