Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Which Android Phones Sells The Most - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Which Android Phones Sells The Most (1023 Views)

Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. / Which Android 5.0 Phone Is Best For 20K Or Below? / PowerHQ - Cheap MTN & Etisalat Data||On MTN, 1gb sells for #550; 2gb for #1,050 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Android Phones Sells The Most by omoyankee3(m): 2:57am On Dec 19, 2014
I'm planning on selling android phones in Nigeria, and was wondering which phones are in high demand and how much they sell for.
Re: Which Android Phones Sells The Most by pashaun(f): 3:59am On Dec 19, 2014
omoyankee3:
I'm planning on selling android phones in Nigeria, and was wondering which phones are in high demand and how much they sell for.

Galaxy and Galaxy Note
Re: Which Android Phones Sells The Most by omoyankee3(m): 4:50am On Dec 19, 2014
pashaun:

Galaxy and Galaxy Note

Thanks for the response. Which of the Samsung Galaxy, is it s3 or s4?

1 Like

Re: Which Android Phones Sells The Most by luvlyoracle(m): 5:01am On Dec 19, 2014
omoyankee3:
Chinese phones
Re: Which Android Phones Sells The Most by omoyankee3(m): 5:51am On Dec 19, 2014
luvlyoracle:
Chinese phones
What brands?
Re: Which Android Phones Sells The Most by Tallesty1(m): 6:03am On Dec 19, 2014
pashaun:

Galaxy and Galaxy Note
In Nigeria?

You Sabi Business Gan!!!!!!
Re: Which Android Phones Sells The Most by lonngmann(m): 7:21am On Dec 19, 2014
You think most Nigerians have over 100k to spend on a fone undecided
Re: Which Android Phones Sells The Most by emiike: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2014
Tecno, Gionee, Lenovo and any other chinese brands that are cheap. You know nigerians too like awoof
Re: Which Android Phones Sells The Most by Lexusgs430: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
omoyankee3:

With the advent of cheaper chinese alternatives (in mass), think properly before you venture.
Re: Which Android Phones Sells The Most by pashaun(f): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
omoyankee3:

Thanks for the response. Which of the Samsung Galaxy, is it s3 or s4?

S3 and up
Re: Which Android Phones Sells The Most by omoyankee3(m): 12:27am On Dec 21, 2014
Lexusgs430:

With the advent of cheaper chinese alternatives (in mass), think properly before you venture.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. However, I will practice due diligence. What are the cheaper Chinese alternatives you talked about?
Re: Which Android Phones Sells The Most by Lexusgs430: 12:33am On Dec 21, 2014
omoyankee3:

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. However, I will practice due diligence. What are the cheaper Chinese alternatives you talked about?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained and Nothing Lost !!!
Re: Which Android Phones Sells The Most by omoyankee3(m): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2014
emiike:
Tecno, Gionee, Lenovo and any other chinese brands that are cheap. You know nigerians too like awoof

There are many models for each of those phone brands you mentioned. Do you know which models people use the most?
Re: Which Android Phones Sells The Most by omoyankee3(m): 6:12am On Dec 27, 2014
Still waiting for more comments/contributions

(1) (Reply)

Android Phone For Sales / Ecoo Aurora E04 Plus 3GB RAM for sale / Sold-Lenovo A3300 Tablet In Good Condition (1gb Ram, 8gb Quadcore..) For 15,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.