Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Workability/success Of A Marriage Between A Lawyer And A Lawyer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Workability/success Of A Marriage Between A Lawyer And A Lawyer (816 Views)

Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? / The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / Marriage Between Pentecostals And Catholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workability/success Of A Marriage Between A Lawyer And A Lawyer by Bmark: 8:10am On Dec 19, 2014
''This is an issue that has been a great deal of the bulk of my thoughts these days.tosan toru as my brothers and sisters in the yoruba would say.

Having been unable to reach a reasonable conclusion since,i have come down to solicit for advice from the teeming relationship expert in the building here.the husband and the wife a lawyer..kindly assess this marital combination my brothers and sisters in the house''...
Re: Workability/success Of A Marriage Between A Lawyer And A Lawyer by ellguapo: 8:32am On Dec 19, 2014
Lol Barr. soliciting . Spouses profession is the least criteria for nuptials. When the love don enter yur head beyond reasonable doubt grin, you won't be here soliciting

2 Likes

Re: Workability/success Of A Marriage Between A Lawyer And A Lawyer by Bmark: 8:36am On Dec 19, 2014
ellguapo:
Lol Barr. soliciting . Spouses profession is the least criteria for nuptials. When the love don enter yur head beyond reasonable doubt grin, you won't be here soliciting
lets leave the love aspect of it for this discuss,,,how workable and convinient is it as per marital success is concerned in relation to having a great home?
Re: Workability/success Of A Marriage Between A Lawyer And A Lawyer by holatin(m): 8:43am On Dec 19, 2014
na E8
Re: Workability/success Of A Marriage Between A Lawyer And A Lawyer by Bmark: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2014
holatin:
na E8
meaning? Kindly throw moe light on your view on the issue
Re: Workability/success Of A Marriage Between A Lawyer And A Lawyer by ellguapo: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2014
Bmark:
lets leave the love aspect of it for this discuss,,,how workable and convinient is it as per marital success is concerned in relation to having a great home?

Very workable, work hard and build your career together in a very harmonious pace owing to the fact that you both practice same profession would probably make that a very easy task.

You people should register and open a firm together, start taking pro Bono cases and work on the same client at a time, the woman acknowledging that you're building a future with her, with the overwhelming passion,zeal and prayer she'll support you with. You have no idea wink

1 Like

Re: Workability/success Of A Marriage Between A Lawyer And A Lawyer by Bmark: 8:58am On Dec 19, 2014
ellguapo:

Very workable, work hard and build your career together in a very harmonious pace owing to the fact that you both practice same profession would probably make that a very easy task.

You people should register and open a firm together, start taking pro Bono cases and work on the same client at a time, the woman acknowledging that you're building a future with her, with the overwhelming passion,zeal and prayer she'll support you with. You have no idea wink
glowing smile on my face,,,,you what they call in spain 'el cerebro' the brainy one..thanks for your advice..i am grateful
Re: Workability/success Of A Marriage Between A Lawyer And A Lawyer by ellguapo: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2014
Bmark:
glowing smile on my face,,,,you what they call in spain 'el cerebro' the brainy one..thanks for your advice..i am grateful

You're welcome smiley

(1) (Reply)

Couple Who Were Forced To Live In An Airport After Life Fell Apart. / As A Guy, Can You Do It? / Did Every African Or Nigerian Experience The Same Things?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.