Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Gave My Parents Money I Make From Betting. Should I Tell Them The Source? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Gave My Parents Money I Make From Betting. Should I Tell Them The Source? (800 Views)

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number / I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave My Parents Money I Make From Betting. Should I Tell Them The Source? by Nobody: 11:23am On May 08, 2015
I pictured myself beat the punter to get a N100,000. I gave some to my mum to show my relevance in the family but only for her to ask where i get the money before she can accept it. Ofcourse she needs to, i'm still a student and i'm not working yet but i lied. She believed me, she has always believed me and that's why guilty concience have been torturing me. Do you think i should have told the truth?
Re: I Gave My Parents Money I Make From Betting. Should I Tell Them The Source? by Arbiola(f): 11:26am On May 08, 2015
Thugnificient:
I pictured myself beat the punter to get a N100,000. I gave some to my mum to show my relevance in the family but only for her to ask where i get the money before she can accept it. Ofcourse she needs to, i'm still a student and i'm not working yet but i lied. She believed me, she has always believed me and that's why guilty concience have been torturing me. Do you think i should have told the truth?
YOU SOUND 15YRS OLD TO ME
Re: I Gave My Parents Money I Make From Betting. Should I Tell Them The Source? by Nobody: 11:31am On May 08, 2015
Sports betting ain't like all those illegal betting games at least not that much . .

There's nothing bad in sports betting, so go ahead and let her know...

EricRichie
Re: I Gave My Parents Money I Make From Betting. Should I Tell Them The Source? by Nobody: 11:33am On May 08, 2015
Arbiola:
YOU SOUND 15YRS OLD TO ME
and you sound like you've been in that kind of situation many times.. let's hear how you go about it.
Re: I Gave My Parents Money I Make From Betting. Should I Tell Them The Source? by Arbiola(f): 11:38am On May 08, 2015
Thugnificient:
and you sound like you've been in that kind of situation many times.. let's hear how you go about it.
Ok just go tell her there's nothing wrong about it, if you're 18 or above.I'm an addict sport betting freak nd my parents re aware...Can't wait for this weekend sef.
Re: I Gave My Parents Money I Make From Betting. Should I Tell Them The Source? by Nobody: 11:44am On May 08, 2015
Arbiola:
Ok just go tell her there's nothing wrong about it, if you're 18 or above.I'm an addict sport betting freak nd my parents re aware...Can't wait for this weekend sef.
.. i see.. what's your own strategy for winning?
Re: I Gave My Parents Money I Make From Betting. Should I Tell Them The Source? by Arbiola(f): 3:56pm On May 08, 2015
Thugnificient:
.. i see.. what's your own strategy for winning?
I play two games with not more than 1.20 odds nd stake 12k.
Re: I Gave My Parents Money I Make From Betting. Should I Tell Them The Source? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 08, 2015
Arbiola:
I play two games with not more than 1.20 odds nd stake 12k.
sounds nice.. well, i'm an arber, i play Arbitrage betting.. Risk free bet.

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSITO!! I Would Love To See My Wife’s Face — Cobhams Asuquo / Church Bans Kids So They Can Keep Pastor.. / Men Are Cheats, Men Are Liars! Who’s Fault?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.