Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Happy Convocation To The Whole Futa Class '14 (drop Your Comments On The Blog) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Happy Convocation To The Whole Futa Class '14 (drop Your Comments On The Blog) (651 Views)

Post Graduate Studies Futa. / Your Comments: What Does It Really Take To Become An Instrumentation Engineer / Comments On Etb's Test Of The 9th Of Feb.2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Convocation To The Whole Futa Class '14 (drop Your Comments On The Blog) by remspotng: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
It must be a very proud moment for you. Chasing a dream requires your efforts and passion. Hard work isn't over when you graduated. It's just a break as you enter the new battlefields of life. Good luck and congratulations!
You truly deserve the success! I'm sure that on your graduation day you feel a lot smarter. In my message I wish you to set your goals high, and won't stop till you get there!
Congratulations graduate! Your parents proud of you. Best wishes for your career ahead!
You are now in the half way. May your graduation from school be the beginning of a bright future for you. Best Wishes for a wonderful college years!
You will make mistakes and be wounded many times in your life. Don't give in - it's just an experience. Wishing you to find your own star and reach for it!
And so... The adventure begins! Congratulations on your graduation!

Check out pictures of them here - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/12/happy-convocation-to-me-my-dudes-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Sleep Employed Wake Unemployed; Banker's Nightmare / Why Are We Still Looking For Jobs, When We Can Earn More Than The Managers Do! / Genius Isn't Innate, Its Achievable! Here Are Some Steps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.