Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Fully Voice-controlled Star 2 Smartphone Launched By ZTE - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fully Voice-controlled Star 2 Smartphone Launched By ZTE (842 Views)

Checkout 2 New Data Plans Officially Launched By MTN / Star W450 MTK6582 Android 4.2 Smartphone - Spec & Price / How Can I Unlock Mtn Fastlink Modem By Zte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fully Voice-controlled Star 2 Smartphone Launched By ZTE by coolakins(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
The Chinese mobile giant - Zhongxing New Telecommunications Equipment Co. (ZTE) on the 18th Dec., announced the launch of the first fully voice-controlled Android high-end smartphone. The release of the ZTE Star 2 promises to revolutionise your interaction with smartphones beyond just hand gestures to system-wide voice control capabilities.

The ZTE Star 2 with a 1.2s response time to voice controls such as initiating and controlling the camera to take photos, initiating phone calls, playing music and more with up to 90% success rate in noisy environments and even higher in a quieter surrounding.

The ZTE Star 2 also offer great specifications behind it aluminium alloy body such as – a Quad core Snapdragon 801 processor clocked at 2.3GHz, 2GB Memory, 16GB internal storage, 5-inch IPS HD display at 1080x1920 resolution and 441ppi (pixel density). The “Sony-Xperia-looking device” (in my opinion), sports a high resolution rear camera of 13MP with auto-focus and dual LED flash and a 5MP front facer.
Even though, it may not be first smartphone to offer some of the features, but ZTE claims the offers extended voice control like never before. This is undoubtedly a top-notch device ready to rock other mobile devices of 2015. Its premium design is culminated in very thin bezel of 1.2mm with thickness of 6.9mm, which makes the device worthwhile. It has a battery capacity of 2,300mAh and available in white and black colour variants at about $400 or N72,000.

It’s a must have! http://www.softbreedtechnologies.com/fully-voice-controlled-star-2-smartphone-launched-zte/

Re: Fully Voice-controlled Star 2 Smartphone Launched By ZTE by gilgal7(f): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nice
Re: Fully Voice-controlled Star 2 Smartphone Launched By ZTE by Taiwo20(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
Well....its good. As long as i can make calls´send text and surf the web..... I'm okay with my Nokia C6 for now

1 Like

Re: Fully Voice-controlled Star 2 Smartphone Launched By ZTE by realtem(m): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Cool. I just hope i have the money to buy it when it comes out

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Facts About Airtel WTF Bundle / Fraud Called Etisalat Video Smart Pack / 20,000mah Capacity Power Bank [picture And Spec]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.