Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Meet 40-year-old Indian Yoga Expert Who “works Out” On His Moving Bike - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet 40-year-old Indian Yoga Expert Who “works Out” On His Moving Bike (545 Views)

Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) / Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet 40-year-old Indian Yoga Expert Who “works Out” On His Moving Bike by trendysturvs(f): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
Gugulotu Lachiram, from Khammam, India has combined his two great passions in life – biking and yoga – to create a death defying form of exercise. The 40-year-old, who has been carrying out his stunts since 2008, said:

“I take the risk while I perform and until today I have not had any accidents. Sometimes I get scared when I perform stunts but it makes me feel happy too. I can do many yoga postures. Some are performed by sitting, standing and lying down. I can stand on a bike on the tank, in the middle and in the end.”

Mr Lachiram, who works as a farmer, has vowed to carry on until he’s 65. He said:

“I completely love doing stunts on my bike and I will continue to do so for the next 15 years.”

The daredevil also said he had a young and appreciative audience. He said:

“People who aged around 45, 50 years say ‘Lachiram this is not good for you’ but today’s youth appreciates and supports me. They want me to continue performing.”

And his son, Govardhan, 17, gave his father his support. He said:

“When I first saw my father doing stunts I got afraid. But I am proud of my dad and I would want him to continue performing this brave act.”

That’s some guts he’s showing here …

More photos here - http://.com/2014/12/19/photos-meet-40-year-old-indian-yoga-expert-who-works-out-on-his-moving-bike/

1 Like

Re: Meet 40-year-old Indian Yoga Expert Who “works Out” On His Moving Bike by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
Always in india

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Will Do As A Common Nigerian / The Power Of Motivation / Pictures From The Glo CAF Awards Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.