Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. (35032 Views)

7 Ways Low Income Earners Can Make The Most Out Of Their Earnings. / 10 Occupations People Do That Brings Forth Insults Frm The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by Bifwoli: 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
okiezman:

ARMED ROBBERY TOO

If robbers ever broke into my house and searched for money, I'd just laugh and search with them.
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by bolaji777: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Capenter
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by spanzed(m): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
lolz.
Nice one @QueenJ
If everyone were like me, those people won't sell anything o.
I don't just get the whole vibe of festive periods/occasions. I am dry like that, some people say I am a sadist, but I know I'm not. sad

The only thing I bought this season, was foodstuff/wears for the "less privileged" and that na since Nov. I would just wait for the whole madness to die down (by Feb.), then I continue with my life abeg.
same hia.....I don't feel the Vibe guess am becoming Old...
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by victorazy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
ooooh boy my hand no dey this one ooooo

That awkward moment when God shows you this your comment and uses it to judge on judgement day
tongue

grin
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
which of dem are you expecting ?
dx one grin

tosyne2much:

My next thread will be

10 Types Of Female Nairalanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins

10 Types Of Female Nairalanders Who Love Bleeping
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by tosyne2much(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
AgapeCharis:
dx one grin

I can bet a million dollars that I will get it right
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
I can bet a million dollars that I will get it right
I bet two million dollars u won't gt it right. Prove me wrong tongue
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by lekside071: 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
Printing is a hit occupation during this season..company printing calendars,souvenir's.etc
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Jennimma:

lwkmd!

...place your order now.
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by klodike(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
CONDOM SELLERS
Jennimma:
This write up is based on my observations during Christmas periods.

1.HAIR DRESSERS: Looking good is a sacrifice. This particularly goes out to my fellow women who want to look exceptionally beautiful. Majority of hair saloons are jam-packed with women either fixing weavons or braiding their hair. You often hear ladies asking among themselves "Have you made your christmas hair?" "What hair would you make for christmas?
Ladies I lie?"

2.TAILORS: Tailors/seamstresses are often patronised this season. Most times if you don't book at an earlier date with the tailor,your cloth may not be made. And sometimes due to the pressure tailors have,they may not meet up with the deadline thereby disappointing their customers.

3.DRIVERS/TRANSPORT COMPANIES: Bus tickets,airplane tickets,reservations...etc are the words you keep hearing during this season because most people travel home to see their loved ones,family and relations.

4.FOOD SELLERS: Food sellers are not left out either. People buy food items like chicken,turkey,rice,cooking oil,coleslaw items,cooking condiments,drinks to celebrate the season.

5.CLOTH TRADERS: Before now, I thought kids were the only ones that crave for christmas clothes,but I was wrong. Adults too buy christmas clothes during this season cos everyone wants to look good and admirable. So, if you've not bought your "christmas cloth" yet,do so today.

6.POULTRY FARMERS: Due to the high demand for fowls,turkeys even ducks, poultry farmers are seriously patronised. Even before december most women have booked their chickens with the farmer. Na true talk,abi?

7.TOURIST CENTRES: This season is the time to relax,hang out with friends,enjoy the enviroment and appreciate nature. Most people visit musuems,zoo,game reserves,beaches etc.

8.MUSICIANS:Without music,the whole place would be dull. More reason why most musicians launch their albums during this period. You'd realise that their songs would reign/played frequently this season. Eg: P-square. Well i know their Game Over(2007) and Danger(2009) albums reigned during the yuletide season then.

9.GADGET SELLERS: Welcome to Naija were everyone wants to feel cool,flashy and classy. Getting the latest android phones,i-pad,blackberry etc is the in thing now, more reason gadget sellers slash down the prices of their goods so people can easily purchase them. Well,i've observed that most times,people buy these items to flaunt it when they travel to their villages...lolz. Na lie? Hehehehehe

10.FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS.
Cc:tosyne2much
kachisbarbie.
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
u forgot to add guys as girls tend to patronize more so as to ger important tinz dis xmas.excludn me tho
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by ba7man(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Construction industry. Little or no rain means you can build without delay.
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by herald9: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
ooooh boy my hand no dey this one ooooo

That awkward moment when God shows you this your comment and uses it to judge on judgement day
tongue

Lwkmd...
Even God knows I'm speaking the truth...
The only judgment he'll give me that day is...

"This is my beloved son,with whom I am well pleased" tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
u need to see were they sell children shoes...adult shoes and bags....those people selling it takes not less than 300,000 in less than 11hours a day.....you will marvel...

....from experience oo....
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by uniquelady247: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hmmmmmmm
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
In need of business advisor here...who will give professional advise on the type & how to set up a profitable & booming business...

79853466...no scams pls..only serious business minded peeps..cheers!
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by seyesko(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
We Decorators
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by otubujohn(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
True
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by MirrorMirror: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
Caterers
advertising agents
printers -calenders, on mugs for corporate and private individuals-etc
monogrammers - on towels, t-shirts, facecaps for corporate and private individuals-etc
Drinks Traders
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by Profezzor: 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Amefrica:
Hmmm you're right cheesy ...I think recharge card sellers should make the list grin
. that really depends on the quantity n how fast u r selling
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by PoloYoung(m): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sports Bet (Alabi) eg parknbet, 1960bet, merrybet etc
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
Profezzor:
. that really depends on the quantity n how fast u r selling

Right. Haha
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by BAMMGROUP: 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
Punters.... sport bet agents
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by peculiarabacus(m): 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Like I do say:::::::::::what about shoemaker
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by buskie13(m): 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
herald9:
[size=20] Op..

You forgot pastorsshocked [/size]
and beggers
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by herald9: 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
misshoree:
I don't know undecided

OK
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by femorra(m): 12:15am On Dec 20, 2014
Dancers too
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 20, 2014
Mobile and Internet Marketers both for X-Mas and Election.
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by vanstanzy(m): 1:48am On Dec 20, 2014
Jennimma:
This write up is based on my observations during Christmas periods.

1.HAIR DRESSERS: Looking good is a sacrifice. This particularly goes out to my fellow women who want to look exceptionally beautiful. Majority of hair saloons are jam-packed with women either fixing weavons or braiding their hair. You often hear ladies asking among themselves "Have you made your christmas hair?" "What hair would you make for christmas?
Ladies I lie?"

2.TAILORS: Tailors/seamstresses are often patronised this season. Most times if you don't book at an earlier date with the tailor,your cloth may not be made. And sometimes due to the pressure tailors have,they may not meet up with the deadline thereby disappointing their customers.

3.DRIVERS/TRANSPORT COMPANIES: Bus tickets,airplane tickets,reservations...etc are the words you keep hearing during this season because most people travel home to see their loved ones,family and relations.

4.FOOD SELLERS: Food sellers are not left out either. People buy food items like chicken,turkey,rice,cooking oil,coleslaw items,cooking condiments,drinks to celebrate the season.

5.CLOTH TRADERS: Before now, I thought kids were the only ones that crave for christmas clothes,but I was wrong. Adults too buy christmas clothes during this season cos everyone wants to look good and admirable. So, if you've not bought your "christmas cloth" yet,do so today.

6.POULTRY FARMERS: Due to the high demand for fowls,turkeys even ducks, poultry farmers are seriously patronised. Even before december most women have booked their chickens with the farmer. Na true talk,abi?

7.TOURIST CENTRES: This season is the time to relax,hang out with friends,enjoy the enviroment and appreciate nature. Most people visit musuems,zoo,game reserves,beaches etc.

8.MUSICIANS:Without music,the whole place would be dull. More reason why most musicians launch their albums during this period. You'd realise that their songs would reign/played frequently this season. Eg: P-square. Well i know their Game Over(2007) and Danger(2009) albums reigned during the yuletide season then.

9.GADGET SELLERS: Welcome to Naija were everyone wants to feel cool,flashy and classy. Getting the latest android phones,i-pad,blackberry etc is the in thing now, more reason gadget sellers slash down the prices of their goods so people can easily purchase them. Well,i've observed that most times,people buy these items to flaunt it when they travel to their villages...lolz. Na lie? Hehehehehe

10.FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS.
Cc:tosyne2much
kachisbarbie.

COMEDIANS& MC's: Guess what, this season there are a lot, i mean lots of parties around and Comedians plus MC's are in high demand. I just wish say i sabi blow jokes, i for make am seriously this season with that trade. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by vanstanzy(m): 1:53am On Dec 20, 2014
ba7man:
Construction industry. Little or no rain means you can build without delay.

Yes o! Even selling& building on swampy land for a client without him/ her knowing what mess s/he is into. grin grin grin grin grin I tell you this is the worst time to go searching for land or house, cause you don't know where is prone to flooding.
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by SangoCrusader: 2:35am On Dec 20, 2014
Bureau de change!!!
Re: 10 Types Of Occupations That Make The Most Money This Season. by onadana: 4:22am On Dec 20, 2014
shocked CONJI SELLERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US / Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money / Response I Got After Sending Happy Teachers Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.