Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

NYSC To Hold Only Two Batches In 2015? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC To Hold Only Two Batches In 2015? (1782 Views)

NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps / NYSC To Increase Corpers' Allowances – Olawumi / NYSC To Be Extended To 2 Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC To Hold Only Two Batches In 2015? by KingBish(f): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
The National Youth Service Corps announced earlier this week via her official twitter handle that there will only be two batches of corps members in 2015.

Sources say the Batch A will be shifted from March to May 2015, while Batch B will been shifted from July to September 2015.

The NYSC website has not reflected this news but we hope they’ll do this soon and shed more light on the reason for this change. The NYSC usually holds three batches in a year. The dual stream nature of the orientation exercise is also likely to continue in 2015.

We have come to rely on @NYSC_NG, the official twitter handle that gave this information as it give live updates and information from the Director General himself.

Meanwhile, the Director General has restated the fact that the online registration fee of N4,000 remains optional. He says the only time it will become compulsory is when it becomes completely free.

Source: http://corpr.com.ng/breaking-nysc-to-hold-only-two-batches-in-2015/

Re: NYSC To Hold Only Two Batches In 2015? by oche123: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
God 4bid ,make una stop dis info-hy BP,abeg una o
Re: NYSC To Hold Only Two Batches In 2015? by exe0(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Election i guess
Re: NYSC To Hold Only Two Batches In 2015? by wazklin: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
I have not heard so done with previous elections. Nysc is a body of its own and should know how to run its affairs without being influenced by inec or strike
Re: NYSC To Hold Only Two Batches In 2015? by haibe(m): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2014
wazklin:
I have not heard so done with previous elections. Nysc is a body of its own and should know how to run its affairs without being influenced by inec or strike
Exactly. but I think it's for security reasons

(1) (Reply)

Rewarding PPA Available For Corps Members / Worst NYSC Camp In Nigeria / Rivers State Govt. Pay Corpers Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.