Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast (32688 Views)

Omotola Shakes Bum-bum And Dances Shoki To Kiss Daniel's Woju / Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] / Photo: Tiwa Savage Puts Baby Bump On Display At #alibabajanuary1st Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by justi4jesu(f): 7:45am On Dec 20, 2014
Chiefpriest1:
This is what we are saying. Seu.n,what is this doing on front page now?

Hah please this is to spice up the FP na biko.....So you mean there shouldn't be any celebrity news again on FP huh undecided
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by Kunleskey(m): 7:45am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by lionduke(m): 7:47am On Dec 20, 2014
David Mark: A Good Year for ‘Mr. Stabiliser’…
If feelers from the National Assembly are
anything to go by, then the days of David
Bonaventure Mark are numbered as the
Senate President. But again, it will be like a
clip taken from James Hadley Chase’s
thriller, Believe This, You Believe Anything. If
for anything, Mark will be ending the year as
he started it: as the Senate President. And if
there is one politician who taught us how to
navigate the murky waters of politics and
how to beat a troublesome opposition
gladiators into their own game.
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by sagaciousblog: 7:48am On Dec 20, 2014
So if Tiwa dance, the next thing is FP? it seems the MODs are even more CLUELESS than our so-called leaders.
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by Coolguy89(m): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2014
Dis beb no fyn,but I love her cos she is classy kiss
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by nosagold(m): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2014
Why is this on the frontpage? Na wa oh how will this reduce the price of goatmeat in the market?
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by sambona(m): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2014
Sweet aunty savage
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by bimbor(m): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2014
Who is Tiwa? We don't know her here in Australia undecided
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 20, 2014
Now adays any topic fir make fp
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by nosagold(m): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2014
bimbor:
Who is Tiwa? We don't know her here in Phillipines

Please find out who she is there in the phillipines... We don't know her here in Nigeria
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 20, 2014
bimbor:
Who is Tiwa? We don't know her here in Australia undecided
lol australia d nija
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2014
OP CAN WE TALK
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by bimbor(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2014
Bluestarry:
Now adays any topic fir make fp

My brother the thing taya person...Hackers don hijack front page cheesy
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by Willipeppe(m): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2014
shocked shocked
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by Abdulkareem407(m): 8:00am On Dec 20, 2014
And so... Make she go dance de real shoki 4 Teebillz house undecided
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 20, 2014
bimbor:

My brother the thing taya person...Hackers don hijack front page cheesy
very soon you go see topic like "I LOVE RICE AND STEW, SAYS NURSERY SCHOOL KID"
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by francy002: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2014
Tiwa my luvTiwa my luvTiwa my luv
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by AdeniyiA(m): 8:16am On Dec 20, 2014
dp
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by AdeniyiA(m): 8:16am On Dec 20, 2014
How dem dey take dance shoki sef?
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by Spydamannn(m): 8:18am On Dec 20, 2014
Hot tiwa,sexy lady
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by bimbor(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2014
francy002:
Tiwa my luvTiwa my luvTiwa my luv

Make T-billz hear u na
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by bimbor(m): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2014
AdeniyiA:
How dem dey take dance shoki sef?

Up till now me sef still dey learn d dance oh cheesy
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by Sunnybabe(m): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2014
i hear ooo. tiwa tope
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by wvpvds: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2014
In addition to facials, many spas offer skin treatments.Nutra TosteroneOften the weather and the environment can harm our skin and take away the beauty and softness that is naturally there. Getting a body scrub is relaxing and it can emulsify the skin and help it to glow. And, if you want a more invasive treatment, you can always get a body wrap. Many patients love how their bodies feel after the wrap is over. The wrap restores the moisture in the skin. And, it can be relaxing to sit still for a while instead of constantly being on the go.In today’s fast paced, high stress society, you might be in need of a little relaxation. A little rejuvenation is actually a good thing and taking a break to get a spa treatment might be just what you need. In fact, days at the spa or even afternoon spa breaks have become popular among women and men alike. Here are some of the top spa treatments to consider asking for on your next spa day.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/is-nutra-tosterone-a-scam-or-fake/
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by yusouf1(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2014
Tberry01:
Madam tiwa tiwa
Big slut
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2014
There was a forum. embarassed
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2014
bimbor:

Up till now me sef still dey learn d dance oh cheesy
i fit teach u, aw much cheesycheesy
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by omokoladele(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2014
A
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by contactmorak: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2014
Even me who created this thread didn't expect it to go on frontpage. For what? This mods are so dumb! U'll put Nice topics that ppl can learn from, yet u won't find it on front page. Na wa 0.lmao!!!!
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki To The Delight Of Fans At Soundcity Blast by henrygoody(m): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2014
That's my baby. Keep it up honey. She never disappoint me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Vs Ebube Nwagbo:Who Rocks The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) / Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday / Fela Anikulapo-Kuti's Death: 24 Years After - Son Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.