Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) (28361 Views)

Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos / Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) / Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
Thank God for this 'miracle'.
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by fola98: 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
chaiii God is alive smiley
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Ymodulus: 6:34am On Dec 21, 2014
benebaby77:
Ymodulus, what do you have to say about this? You had better change that your belief of atheism.

When I saw your mention, I was serving a ban by IshiLove, now am off the ban let me answer your question.

First sir this is no miracle, there is nothing of such. Looking at the accident above there are several things that should be looked into or comes to play when considering why the family never died. We consider:-

1. Position of the Container
2. Relative forces of the Container against motion and Air
3. We calculate the forward - backward reaction, noting that there must some resistance, and we need to seterming if that resistance is strong enough to reduce the rate at which the container hits the car. We put Newton Third Law of motion into practice here
4. We study the Little car that was hit, we have to study the material the metal was made of, the angle, distance, rate, velocity, of both objects at time of collision
5. We need to study the Relativity of the weight of the 5 family members using natural relativity.

Bro there are many, factors that we use to determine why the family came out without being dead.

There is an explanation to issues of this nature. There is nothing called Miracles.

"Miracles and prayer are proof not of God's existence but of gullibility and coincidence."

Any miracle must clearly be proved to transgress natural laws. But the only evidence available for any miracle is found in scripture or claims by believers; in other words it is hearsay and unreliable.
Evidence that a certain place existed or a certain calamity occurred shows no indication of any supernatural activity. And the fact that no miracles have been proved in modern life (despite the claims of the Catholic church, there is no proof that any saint has ever performed any miracle) suggests that older miracles are no more than myth. Belief in miracles is evidence of nothing more than gullibility.
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by benebaby77: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ymodulus:

When I saw your mention, I was serving a ban by IshiLove, now am off the ban let me answer your question.

First sir this is no miracle, there is nothing of such. Looking at the accident above there are several things that should be looked into or comes to play when considering why the family never died. We consider:-

1. Position of the Container
2. Relative forces of the Container against motion and Air
3. We calculate the forward - backward reaction, noting that there must some resistance, and we need to seterming if that resistance is strong enough to reduce the rate at which the container hits the car. We put Newton Third Law of motion into practice here
4. We study the Little car that was hit, we have to study the material the metal was made of, the angle, distance, rate, velocity, of both objects at time of collision
5. We need to study the Relativity of the weight of the 5 family members using natural relativity.

Bro there are many, factors that we use to determine why the family came out without being dead.

There is an explanation to issues of this nature. There is nothing called Miracles.

"Miracles and prayer are proof not of God's existence but of gullibility and coincidence."

Any miracle must clearly be proved to transgress natural laws. But the only evidence available for any miracle is found in scripture or claims by believers; in other words it is hearsay and unreliable.
Evidence that a certain place existed or a certain calamity occurred shows no indication of any supernatural activity. And the fact that no miracles have been proved in modern life (despite the claims of the Catholic church, there is no proof that any saint has ever performed any miracle) suggests that older miracles are no more than myth. Belief in miracles is evidence of nothing more than gullibility.

Ymodulus, you mean that Ishilove banned the whole you bah? Don’t worry I will avenge for you when I'm in position to do that, lol.

You made mention of 'miracle' and also opined that "miracle and prayer are not proof of God's existence but of gullibility and coincidence".

First let me start thus, what is miracle? Miracle is an act or event that does not follow the natural laws and which is believed to be brought into happening by God. In other words, it is a lucky thing that happens that one did not expect or think was possible.

The later meaning seems to be more relevant to our argument. I won't be mistaken nor would I be wronged if I term this incidence a miraculous one. All the explanation you gave above were just trying to use logic, which is the most analytical tool atheists employed to analyze the illogical incidence. This one happened before me when I was going to ABU Zaria Teaching Hospital along the Shika road from the Samaru, when a car fully loaded with passengers summersaulted ‘just one’ (and the degree of that fatal accident was far less than this one), three people died instantly, a child inclusive and some were on the verge of death when we rushed them to the ABUTH. I had the video but I deleted it when my sister watched it and tears rolled down her eyes.

Seeing this incidence I believe that this is nothing but a miracle, because it seems to me that they still have either one or two purposes for all of them to be alive. But atheists will use logical to explain why they are alive (just like you did).

Ymodulus, first and foremost, it should be noted that belief in God’s existence is not illogical, as modern atheists would have mankind believe. The two ancient Greek philosophers (Plato and Aristotle) rationally drew a conclusion that there must be a God by deducing and arguing that from design there must be designer. For instance, you are in existence by virtue of your parents’ existence, so do I. Earth and other plannets cannot exist without a creator. Forget about the baseless theory of evolution of human beings that propounded.

Anthropologists and psychologists have long held that belief in God was by acquired by nurture. This was in response to Darwanian view, that considered human beings essentially animals, and thus the absence of religion among apes showed that it must be man-made.

Please Ymodulus, I no fit continue faa cause I hate long epistle especially when typing it on a phone.

Take good care of yourself, bro...........
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Ymodulus: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
benebaby77:

Ymodulus, you mean that Ishilove banned the whole you bah? Don’t worry I will avenge for you when I'm in position to do that, lol.

You made mention of 'miracle' and also opined that "miracle and prayer are not proof of God's existence but of gullibility and coincidence".

First let me start thus, what is miracle? Miracle is an act or event that does not follow the natural laws and which is believed to be brought into happening by God. In other words, it is a lucky thing that happens that one did not expect or think was possible.

The later meaning seems to be more relevant to our argument. I won't be mistaken nor would I be wronged if I term this incidence a miraculous one. All the explanation you gave above were just trying to use logic, which is the most analytical tool atheists employed to analyze the illogical incidence. This one happened before me when I was going to ABU Zaria Teaching Hospital along the Shika road from the Samaru, when a car fully loaded with passengers summersaulted ‘just one’ (and the degree of that fatal accident was far less than this one), three people died instantly, a child inclusive and some were on the verge of death when we rushed them to the ABUTH. I had the video but I deleted it when my sister watched it and tears rolled down her eyes.

Seeing this incidence I believe that this is nothing but a miracle, because it seems to me that they still have either one or two purposes for all of them to be alive. But atheists will use logical to explain why they are alive (just like you did).

Ymodulus, first and foremost, it should be noted that belief in God’s existence is not illogical, as modern atheists would have mankind believe. The two ancient Greek philosophers (Plato and Aristotle) rationally drew a conclusion that there must be a God by deducing and arguing that from design there must be designer. For instance, you are in existence by virtue of your parents’ existence, so do I. Earth and other plannets cannot exist without a creator. Forget about the baseless theory of evolution of human beings that propounded.

Anthropologists and psychologists have long held that belief in God was by acquired by nurture. This was in response to Darwanian view, that considered human beings essentially animals, and thus the absence of religion among apes showed that it must be man-made.

Please Ymodulus, I no fit continue faa cause I hate long epistle especially when typing it on a phone.

Take good care of yourself, bro...........

Wow I can see you are intelligent. I naturally hate to argue with Christians or theist because the are insultive. But you talked with maturity. Now why don't we create a thread for this.

Title: Miracles , do they happen?
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by benebaby77: 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ymodulus:

Wow I can see you are intelligent. I naturally hate to argue with Christians or theist because the are insultive. But you talked with maturity. Now why don't we create a thread for this.

Title: Miracles , do they happen?

No problem, you can create it I will come there to learn......

Good night sir, do have an amazing night
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by ChynoBEATS: 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nobleval:
yea...and die by HIS grace I suppose.
nope........... The Wages Of sin is death
......... For he who stands firm with GOD shall live a gracious life..... Dude. It's. Common sence .....
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by carosahulu(m): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2015
GOD ALWAYS PROTECT HIS SERVANTS IN ANY SITUATION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / Life At 30 When You're Not Married / Man Sent To Prison For Failing To Marry A Lady He Got Pregnant In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.