Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

In A Bid To Win Me In The Game Of Scrabble, She Just Spelt Clit - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / In A Bid To Win Me In The Game Of Scrabble, She Just Spelt Clit (1190 Views)

Game Of Life-words / Free Scrabble Dictionary / Let's Play Scrabble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Bid To Win Me In The Game Of Scrabble, She Just Spelt Clit by bongolistik(m): 8:04am On Dec 20, 2014
my friend and I were battling it out yesterday in the game of scrabble, and in all avenue to make sure she beats me, she saw herself spelling CLIT.

Not as if anything was wrong. But that word dikwa very risky
Re: In A Bid To Win Me In The Game Of Scrabble, She Just Spelt Clit by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
wetin happen after she spell clit , Dikwa,complete the story joor!!!! grin grin
Re: In A Bid To Win Me In The Game Of Scrabble, She Just Spelt Clit by bongolistik(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
Jregz:
wetin happen after she spell clit , Dikwa,complete the story joor!!!! grin grin
yes I contested the word and we looked up the dictionary and no word like that in the dictionary we aggreed on. So dat is d tin dat happenen
Re: In A Bid To Win Me In The Game Of Scrabble, She Just Spelt Clit by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 25, 2014
bongolistik:
yes I contested the word and we looked up the dictionary and no word like that in the dictionary we aggreed on. So dat is d tin dat happenen
finish ? ok
Re: In A Bid To Win Me In The Game Of Scrabble, She Just Spelt Clit by praisecity(m): 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Pls~how~can~i~download~scrabble~on~bb~bold2

(1) (Reply)

2016 E3 Conference Schedule: Watch The Biggest Game Developers Events Live / How Do You Play Fifa On Pc? / Pes 2017 Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.