Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Humor Accent - Start Sounding Funny Now - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Humor Accent - Start Sounding Funny Now (573 Views)

Funny; Now, Ladies Read This And Stop Forming. / Funniest Joke Ever Lwkmd Accent Brouhaha!!! / This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Humor Accent - Start Sounding Funny Now by yenomyenom: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2014
What is a Humor Accent? Simply put it is how funny one sound, when he is in humor mode. Comedy is big business in Nigeria now and so many people are aspiring to be comedians but there is a process to all things.

Have you ever had a fantasy, a dream of becoming a stand up comedian but never thought it will ever be possible, maybe you've tried in the past to ask around or to be tutored in the art but didn't make any headway or you are the kind of person who thinks does not possess that humor accent that a would be comedian have and so you put the dream away as a never will be attained dream.

Well today is your lucky day. You can become a comedian where ever you are, and you don't have to have that natural humor accent that mark one out as a comedian, it can be developed and mastered.

I am not writing this to sell you anything, NO! I'm only spreading an awareness of what is possible and that you can benefit from it too.

Here in Nairaland, i'm not permitted to advertise anything, so you have to use your imagination in connecting the dots okay.

If you observe, i'm coming via one angle of becoming a comedian, and that through the development of the humor accent.

I will direct you to my blog: thenairaatm dot dot com. Look for the post "get funny now". There you will find a link to download a free eBook that will make you become one of the funniest person in the room! With this eBook, you can master the fundamentals of humor writing and turn your comedic talent into a well-paying pursuit.

Undoubtedly, this is one of the eBooks been used by famous comedians both home and abroad. It concise, easy to read and digest. I'm not selling anything here justa show of good will. So go now to: thenairaatm dot dot com. Look for the post "get funny now". There you will find a link to download a free eBook. Go there now and start developing your humor accent and make money while at it.

Thanks for reading.
Re: Humor Accent - Start Sounding Funny Now by Princecalm(m): 9:48am On Dec 20, 2014
I just dhey laf..

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Set To Take A New Wife! / True Or False / Cut! Cut!! Cut!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.