Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Programming Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Project (1491 Views)

An Interesting Web/programming Project. / Please I Need A Socket Programming Project Topic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming Project by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 20, 2014
Hi guys...
I was watching a program today on aljazeera and I was amazed by what a young entreprenuer did to group of young progrmmers...and I was thinking if the same can be done to nigerian youths..

So here is the trick..looking for programmers who have vision in development of applications and softwares so we can build a great company like ea and co...

What do you guys think of bringing our ideas together to start something great from somewhere..

Opinions needed...I have some cool ideas to share too
Re: Programming Project by Javanian: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2014
How many million dollars do you have to fund your idea?
Re: Programming Project by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2014
Javanian:
How many million dollars do you have to fund your idea?

If it is money am well funded trust me...just need geeks and innovators dat all..
Re: Programming Project by ooman(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
ok, lets start...
Re: Programming Project by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
ooman:
ok, lets start...

Well first I need to know what your good at and what you can offer on the table like innovations..what language are you good at
Re: Programming Project by ooman(m): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
asuoka:

Well first I need to know what your good at and what you can offer on the table like innovations..what language are you good at

I write c, c++, java and Python. I also write HTML, CSS and Javascript.

Am most useful in algorithms however. You tell me what you want, I figure the algorithm out, then program it.
Re: Programming Project by Celebrimbor(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
am a C programmer. What eXactly do you have in mind op. What is your end game?
Re: Programming Project by asalimpo(m): 3:55am On Dec 21, 2014
I can hold in java. What dyu need?
Re: Programming Project by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 21, 2014
ooman:

I write c, c++, java and Python. I also write HTML, CSS and Javascript.

Am most useful in algorithms however. You tell me what you want, I figure the algorithm out, then program it.

Well that's great...since u can code in multi languages...den u r good to go...what sort of development do you have in mind that can impact the society
Re: Programming Project by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 21, 2014
Celebrimbor:
am a C programmer. What eXactly do you have in mind op. What is your end game?

Bring you all together as a team and make ourself useful to the society...like the facebook..
I have different ideas game development...web design ideas and etc
Re: Programming Project by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 21, 2014
asalimpo:
I can hold in java. What dyu need?

Can u code for mobile app development
Re: Programming Project by asalimpo(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2014
asuoka:

Can u code for mobile app development
you mean android? I can getup to speed quickly if d need b, but for now i aint an android dev.
Re: Programming Project by Celebrimbor(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2014
asuoka:

Bring you all together as a team and make ourself useful to the society...like the facebook..
I have different ideas game development...web design ideas and etc
okay. At this point I would like to add that I am a beginner. So any good idea that would stretch my mind is highly welcomed.
Re: Programming Project by ooman(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
asuoka:

Well that's great...since u can code in multi languages...den u r good to go...what sort of development do you have in mind that can impact the society

Any project you give me to do, I do.
Re: Programming Project by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
asuoka:
Hi guys...
I was watching a program today on aljazeera and I was amazed by what a young entreprenuer did to group of young progrmmers...and I was thinking if the same can be done to nigerian youths..
So here is the trick..looking for programmers who have vision in development of applications and softwares so we can build a great company like ea and co...
What do you guys think of bringing our ideas together to start something great from somewhere..
Opinions needed...I have some cool ideas to share too
am into web development..

am a newbie but I have a pretty good hold of HTML, CSS, jquery,PHP and MySQL.......include me in the project,would love to do this
Re: Programming Project by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
Jregz:
am into web development..

am a newbie but I have a pretty good hold of HTML, CSS, jquery,PHP and MySQL.......include me in the project,would love to do this

Well if you guys can message me ur nos or email addresses am not making it compulsory cause am not really frequent with NL...pls no insult...just opinion cause nigerians main hobby is to insult people at first sight...the no or myb bbm pin is to create groups which will make it faster for communication faster
Re: Programming Project by ijeezlux(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
asuoka:

Well if you guys can message me ur nos or email addresses am not making it compulsory cause am not really frequent with NL...pls no insult...just opinion cause nigerians main hobby is to insult people at first sight...the no or myb bbm pin is to create groups which will make it faster for communication faster
i really like this thread, i have been looking for stuff like this for a while now. Well am a c++ programmer. This is my contact, u can send me a whatsapp message 08036407597
Re: Programming Project by Celebrimbor(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
Email address okumaonome@gmail.com
Re: Programming Project by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 22, 2014
asuoka:

I have my no and bbm pin in my signature.
email is adelowomailbox@gmail.com
Re: Programming Project by jboy01(m): 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
I am a developer. Web app, mobile app, and desktop app with knowledge of php, javascript, jquey, ajax, html5, css coupled with bootstrap technology, vb.net, c#, and java. My email is latyfsoftware@gmail.com. My pin is 25AA479D
Re: Programming Project by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
is the thread dead?
Re: Programming Project by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
No its not...as much as would I like ill add my bbm...232C5E5D...thanks as you do...cause its still on

(1) (Reply)

Python Mysql / Help:..please Does Anybody Know How I Can Make A Gps Driven App / I Need Your Help To Evaluate My Apps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.