Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,903 members, 7,952,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

“i’m Not Interested In Marriage For Now” – Empress Njamah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Not Interested In Marriage For Now” – Empress Njamah (735 Views)

Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Photos Of Empress Njamah And Her Little Niece 12 Years Ago And Now / Empress Njamah Buys Roadside Delicacy – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Not Interested In Marriage For Now” – Empress Njamah by eazydon(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
Actress, Empress Njamah has revealed that she is not thinking of getting married anytime soon because she cannot live under a man.

The actress cum business woman who used to have a relationship with Timaya, revealed this in an interview with Vanguard newspaper. ‘Marriage is not the thing on my mind right now. I cannot marry my colleague! It would be boring living in the same house with someone you know his job so well as well as his income! Should you be more popular or get richer than the man, then you are in trouble as this could be dangerous. If you are on six figures and he is on less, there is trouble. Men and their egos’ , she said.
The actress recently celebrated her birthday with the orphanages in Abuja where she donated gift to the less privileged….

Source: http://www.trendtopix.com/2014/12/im-not-interested-in-marriage-for-now-empress-njamah/

Re: “i’m Not Interested In Marriage For Now” – Empress Njamah by badex11: 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
Please Kindly assist to cast your vote for my daughter by liking her picture in the ongoing cussons baby moments competition. Her name is DEBORAH ANJOLAOLUWA
here is the voting link
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=276
Thank you and God bless

Re: “i’m Not Interested In Marriage For Now” – Empress Njamah by digitalnaira: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
if no be Timaya, ur already faded career 4 no see the light of day again
Re: “i’m Not Interested In Marriage For Now” – Empress Njamah by Hazardd(m): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
time will come when she will start begging for husband...
let her continue waiting
Re: “i’m Not Interested In Marriage For Now” – Empress Njamah by Airforce1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Runs girls dey marry??
Re: “i’m Not Interested In Marriage For Now” – Empress Njamah by StevinMorgan(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Thanks for saying the truth unlike other celebrities that pretend and end up having a prematured marriage but anyway be quick so that your marriage thing won't become a prayer request. grin

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Jailed By GMB Writes An Open Letter To The APC Candidate / Toyin Lawani Releases Cute New Photos Of Her Son As He Clocks One / Denrele Edun Dresses Normal For The First Time (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.