Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For December - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For December (12610 Views)

What Percentage Of Your Salary Should Be Allotted To Accommodation? / The Hard Truth About Your Salary / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For December by vodacom: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
Elantracey:
That's why I love Lagos government, Gov. Adams here only thinks of how he will reduce their salary or sack teachers angry
So if Adams does the same you na go clap hand abi? Because na only workers be he priority. If Fashola non give una, una go complain, If he give una go dey yab other governors or e easy to lead.
No worry I pray make your husband be governor next year in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For December by mojeer678: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
bighead1:
Nice one though, that is if it is not aimed at something else sha

Of course, we all know it's an act of desperation by those in awe of Jimi Agbaje's nomination but the civil servants are not fools, even if you pay 100% bonus, they're going to do the right thing and vote Jimi Agbaje! grin

Enough is enough
Re: Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For December by rildwanullahi(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
mojeer678:

Of course, we all know it's an act of desperation by those in awe of Jimi Agbaje's nomination but the civil servants are not fools, even if you pay 100% bonus, they're going to do the right thing and vote Jimi Agbaje! grin

Enough is enough
a beg make una ask those praising fashola. When was d last time he paid bonuses(leave bonus,overtime and others) to Lagos state govt workers,bonuses that have always been paid before he finished secondary school. well this cannot happen in Saudi Arabia where I work
Re: Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For December by armadeo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
amelieoneill:
Like Shannon said I'm amazed that you able to make $4303 in 4 weeks on the internet .
You could try here ------>>> W­­W­­W.J­­O­­B­­S­­F­­I­­S­­H.C­­O­­M

Who be Shannon?

Why should I care what Shannon said?

Na who be fish when u wan job

Re: Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For December by Twisterz: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
good for them. benue workers hasn't been paid for the past four months and the previous salaries were not paid complete. # there is God oh suswam
Re: Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For December by debeey87(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
TrishaP:
I am waiting to hear such for Rivers State
Dont worry Trisha....I trust my boy. He will pay. Just remember me in your kingdom when theealert enters make we go pH mallmall grin
Re: Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For December by cosajadi: 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
rildwanullahi:
a beg make una ask those praising fashola. When was d last time he paid bonuses(leave bonus,overtime and others) to Lagos state govt workers,bonuses that have always been paid before he finished secondary school. well this cannot happen in Saudi Arabia where I work
I pray make you no die for Saudi Arabia sha! if Fashola doesn't pay the 15% bonus nobody go arrest him and nothing will happen. Pls encourage him for that!
Re: Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For December by Muzikluva(m): 6:05am On Dec 21, 2014
kestolove95:
tinz like dix will never happen in PDP states...kogi nd jos is yet to pay salary for 3months.. nd u stil xpct mi to vote same party?haba even if na curse or charm dem dey use,e no go work dix tym.
look its not only pdp states,sum apc states are very much involved in this and they are even worse,dnt politicize evrytin.I wish Osun state governor would at least pay something too_ bonus or salary(unpaid salaries since aug/sept)btw,he is apc.
Re: Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For December by anonimi: 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
paranorman:

Mr Segun Raheem, NUT Chairman, Lagos branch commended the government for appreciating the contributions of the principals and directors.

Raheem also commended the government for introducing Eko project, a World Bank supported project, saying it has improved students performance in many areas.

He said that teachers in Lagos were grossly inadequate and the available ones were not evenly distributed.

“We have few teachers in English, History, Music and Geography.

“The result of last May/June SSCE examination shows students perform poorly; as professionals, we need to come together to discuss and see if this is so.

“We should find out why students are failing English and not other subjects set in the same language,” he said.

It is very disheartening that after 16 years of POPULIST administration that claims to be progressive there is GROSS inadequacy of teachers in public schools despite only 20% of children being in public schools angry

Yet the state's IGR has increased more than 34 times. No one is asking why public services have not equally improved all over the state by 34 times
Why are we Nigerians so clueless about the responsibilities of our 36 state governors and 774 LGAs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Every Worker Needs To Develop A Good Savings Culture / Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing / Difficulties In Getting Job With Degree In Geology And Geophysics In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.