Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

IFDC Helpline Staffs Please Have You Been Paid Your Salary? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IFDC Helpline Staffs Please Have You Been Paid Your Salary? (1404 Views)

How To Negotiate Your Salary During The Interview Process / IFDC Helpline Staffs Please Have You Been Paid Your Salary? / Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IFDC Helpline Staffs Please Have You Been Paid Your Salary? by ticker(m): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
Please I want to use this medium to ask the helpline staffs who participated in the 2014 GES exercise organised by IFDC and FMARD which was conducted in thirteen states of the Nigeria whether they have been paid their salaries. Here in Kaduna state, We have not received a dime since it commenced in the month of July up to this time and nobody seems to be saying anything. Lets say hear from other states. I represent Kaduna state
Re: IFDC Helpline Staffs Please Have You Been Paid Your Salary? by enesjoe(m): 1:14am On Apr 10, 2015
Uptil now, we didn't hear anything from IFDC ooo
Re: IFDC Helpline Staffs Please Have You Been Paid Your Salary? by ticker(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2015
Too bad. enesjoe, are u in kd?
Re: IFDC Helpline Staffs Please Have You Been Paid Your Salary? by enesjoe(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2015
No, I'm in Abuja now but I dit the programm in KD. Am thinking how we can mobilise ourselves or what do you think? They can't just used us for nothing Oooooo
Re: IFDC Helpline Staffs Please Have You Been Paid Your Salary? by ticker(m): 6:26am On May 22, 2015
yeah it is better we mobilise ourselves & meet them but do you know any other person who also participated.
Re: IFDC Helpline Staffs Please Have You Been Paid Your Salary? by enesjoe(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2015
I suggest we should contact our supervisors because they are the only ones who have the contacts of all the Help line staff who participated in the programm or wht do u think? Where was your redemption centre?
Re: IFDC Helpline Staffs Please Have You Been Paid Your Salary? by ticker(m): 11:44am On Jun 16, 2015
enesjoe:
I suggest we should contact our supervisors because they are the only ones who have the contacts of all the Help line staff who participated in the programm or wht do u think? Where was your redemption centre?
Galadimawa centre
Re: IFDC Helpline Staffs Please Have You Been Paid Your Salary? by AbdulQ1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
here in bauchi they have not payed anyone. supervisors would only tell you stories. very annoying.
Re: IFDC Helpline Staffs Please Have You Been Paid Your Salary? by ticker(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
someone said the fed govt didnt award the contract for IFDC but they went ahead to conduct the work so there is every likelyhood the govt might or might not pay us for our work

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Management Centre 2015 / Office Assistant: Gems Consulting Company Limited / Has Anybody Gotten A Job Through Jobmag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.