Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,233 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

My 7 Favorite Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My 7 Favorite Nairalanders (439 Views)

My 7 Favorite Nairalanders / What Are Your Favorite Websites And Why? / Your Favorite Forums On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 7 Favorite Nairalanders by totalhouse(m): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
SEUN:Oga at the top is one of my favorites for his MATURITY.

IDOWUOGBO:The original badosky.She is the first lady of nairaland forum.Badosky is as influential as tinubu to APC and Obasanjo to PDP.

TOSYN2MUCH:pardon me if I didn't spell correctly. He is the mr nice and courtesy.The original mr 10 this 10 that. The guy can act like a virgin now and the next minute a badoo.

ElANTRACEY:She always want to be the moral girl. Always courteous.sometimes she throws caution to the wind. Still the innocent girl though.

4TUNEBEST:If this moniker is not there I may be queried. She is the mrs intelligent, god-fearing and full of wisdom. She deserves to be in this list.

CARACTA:The nairaland madam theresa. She deserves the title.

JENNIMA:pardon my spelling. She has the innocent look but I doubt if she is though.I will rate her 8 on the scale of 10 for being innocent.

You can add yours wt reasons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 7 Favorite Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tosyne u don turn romancelander into ur students.
Re: My 7 Favorite Nairalanders by olexjay(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
Everyone here are good on there own, both those who put negative or positive comment, believe me its all fun and I always enjoy my time surfing here
Re: My 7 Favorite Nairalanders by vizkiz: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
okada, abeg no be here i won drop na angry
Re: My 7 Favorite Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
me nkor?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Boxing Day. / Tears Of The Morning / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.