Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Got A Job!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job!!! (5640 Views)

Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony / I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Job!!! by ntutu(m): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
I .

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got A Job!!! by Abduletudaye(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
Congratulations sir... cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job!!! by Hawx(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Amen!
Re: I Got A Job!!! by emyham14(f): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Amen!
Re: I Got A Job!!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
Congratulations....name of company please, how did you get the job,how come you didn't submit any letter? Encourage someone please...

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job!!! by ntutu(m): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
Thanks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job!!! by ejiykzazi2007(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
Amen o! I claim it too!
Re: I Got A Job!!! by HALLofFAME: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Congrat to d latest manager in town
Re: I Got A Job!!! by dhope: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
@OP. I thank God for ur life and His blessing uve received. I believe God can still use u for someone lik me too. i hold Bachelor's degree in mechanical engrg. U can help me as soon as u get job opening in ur firm. av sent pm to ur email. thanks
Re: I Got A Job!!! by ntutu(m): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
dhope:
@OP. I thank God for ur life and His blessing uve received. I believe God can still use u for someone lik me too. i hold Bachelor's degree in mechanical engrg. U can help me as soon as u get job opening in ur firm. av sent pm to ur email. thanks

@dhope, pls try to re-pm again.I updated my profile. Once their is any opening be rest asure of my help.Thnk you

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job!!! by XketchDesigns(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
Man no man things.. happy for you. Wish you the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job!!! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
Congrats. All glory be to GOD ALMIGHTY. HE can change a man's life in a split second.
Re: I Got A Job!!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
I smell distant scam... later He will say He needs employees

3 Likes

Re: I Got A Job!!! by Vince09: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Amen bro
Re: I Got A Job!!! by RotrEmmanuel: 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
yaksnet:
exactly! grin

scammers and new methods though. I'm jobless but can't be a victim to all this thieves.

See fake testimony grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Got A Job!!! by nikola(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
yaksnet:
Hahahaha. Dude haba.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job!!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
ntutu:
I Wish to use this opportunity to thank God who made it possible for me to get a well defined job without an Application Letter and just only 5 Minutes interview. I was told to resume my new office yesterday as a new Manager of a Company. He who did it for me will do it for you too. Amen

Amen, congrats.
Re: I Got A Job!!! by Olamilite: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
Congratulations brother!
Re: I Got A Job!!! by tobatele(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
congrats. I am happy for you. I wish you best of luck in your place of employment. Dont forget to send part of your salary for the prayer
Re: I Got A Job!!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
ntutu:
I Wish to use this opportunity to thank God who made it possible for me to get a well defined job without an Application Letter and just only 5 Minutes interview. I was told to resume my new office yesterday as a new Manager of a Company. He who did it for me will do it for you too. Amen
Pure Nigerian stupidity. Celebrating getting a job that's not on merit. How stupid can you be to not realize a job that employs you without rigorous checks as to your suitability will not value you in the long run.

4 Likes

Re: I Got A Job!!! by akinsadeez(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
Amen anddCongrats bro. Please remember to share this testimony in church as you have done here. Wishing you success and God's favor in your job.
Re: I Got A Job!!! by Tchalz(m): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Amen ooo...Congratz brother!
Re: I Got A Job!!! by ntutu(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
yaksnet:

@Yaksnet, If i wear you ,you will give God the praise nd all glory before coming to a conclusion. If you stay at Lagos m inviting you to come to the address and confirm if is a scm or not. Thank you.
Re: I Got A Job!!! by ntutu(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
XketchDesigns:
Man no man things.. happy for you. Wish you the best.

Thanks for your wish and i wish to point it out that it is not ''man man things' but ''man knows God things'l. Human will disapoint you but God can never. Thanks once more.

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Job!!! by ntutu(m): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
RotrEmmanuel:
exactly! grin

scammers and new methods though. I'm jobless but can't be a victim to all this thieves.

See fake testimony grin grin

Dont invite the curse of the Lord on yourself just because you have freedom of speech. God is the only person i ascribe the Testimony to and how i wish you will just thank Him for me. I pray God suprises you with a job that will make you testify as am doing.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Job!!! by ntutu(m): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
chukux2:

Pure Nigerian stupidity. Celebrating getting a job that's not on merit. How stupid can you be to not realize a job that employs you without rigorous checks as to your suitability will not value you in the long run.

My brother i dont know you and you might not know me as well. How are you sure i was not rigorously checked and certisfied. Do you know what it means to entrust someone you have not checked and certisfied with managing your own company? Do you know my qualifications before you arrived at your conclusion? Am not here to convince you either, rather to tell you what you felt to comprehend. Lastly, I will celebrate and thank God for such a new offer to my life and my prayer for you is for God to bless you to with the choicest thing in your mind.Merry xmas in advance

6 Likes

Re: I Got A Job!!! by ntutu(m): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
akinsadeez:
Amen anddCongrats bro. Please remember to share this testimony in church as you have done here. Wishing you success and God's favor in your job.

Thanks so much for adentifying with me. Certainly, tomorow is church and i will surely testify for God awesomeness on my life.
Re: I Got A Job!!! by ntutu(m): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
tobatele:
congrats. I am happy for you. I wish you best of luck in your place of employment. Dont forget to send part of your salary for the prayer

For sure i will do just dat...heheheh...funy guy
Re: I Got A Job!!! by ntutu(m): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
I wish to thank all those who wished me well as well as those doubting my credibility. May God bless us with Favours, protection and above all good health in Jesus name. Amen.......I came here to testify for God's favour and upliftment from Zero to Hero and from pity to palace. If am here to scam my fellow brothers may God not allow me to see the right of tomorow but if am here to testify to His mercy and favour upon my life, may He bless me and favour those in want with His Limitless blessings and favours in Jesus name.Amen

4 Likes

Re: I Got A Job!!! by Davidbee(m): 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
ntutu:

Thanks so much for adentifying with me. Certainly, tomorow is church and i will surely testify for God awesomeness on my life.
ntutu:

My brother i dont know you and you might not know me as well. How are you sure i was not rigorously checked and certisfied. Do you know what it means to entrust someone you have not checked and certisfied with managing your own company? Do you know my qualifications before you arrived at your conclusion? Am not here to convince you either, rather to tell you what you felt to comprehend. Lastly, I will celebrate and thank God for such a new offer to my life and my prayer for you is for God to bless you to with the choicest thing in your mind.Merry xmas in advance
ntutu:

@Yaksnet, If i wear you ,you will give God the praise nd all glory before coming to a conclusion. If you stay at Lagos m inviting you to come to the address and confirm if is a scm or not. Thank you.

Manager shocked

Ur english tho lipsrsealed

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Got A Job!!! by Mcbussy(m): 12:12am On Dec 21, 2014
ntutu:

Dude,with ur use of English...I feel so sorry for d company cry

Chai!!!...naija degree is finished cry

No hard feelings, no beef, just my observation and empathy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Village People Followed Me To A Job Interview / Shell Aptitude Test / Npower Enugu State Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.