Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins (4078 Views)

TY Bello Shares Photo Of Her Twins / Korede Bello Shares Morning Flight Photo / Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Singer/photographer, Ty Bello has shared a photo
breast feeding one of her twins…..The singer who
waited on the Lord for 9 years before having a set
of twins says she can’t remember what it’s like to
sleep anymore.

See Photo Below:

www.gistsdaily.com/ty-bello-shares-photo-breastfeeding-one-twins/

4 Likes

Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Airforce1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
i didn't see anything
Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by mrlaw93(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
MTCHEEW.. Tot i will see a breast..

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by enoqueen: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
where is the pic. angry
Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Elcemento(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
God forgive me.I came here to see but my imagination was conquered grin grin

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by missdebs(f): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
mrlaw93:
lol, guys dey vex
Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Wendy80(f): 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
mrlaw93:

Hahahahaha grin
Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
If this makes frontpage, I will know that Seun has resigned from nairaland and given it to his dogs, who left it for the cats that did same for rats.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by fairygeh(f): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
mrlaw93:
Lmao,Ashewo
Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
But this hair fit make the pikin fear na..

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by reezee: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
obviously the land is not green enough for her to give birth to her children in nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by goalburner(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nigerians can lie sha
where the breastt dey
Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by CHM11: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Land don red, its not green again...thanks to GEJ
*modiefied*
Thunder fire you if you smile at my comment because you support APC

Sango visit you at Night with anger if you quote me because you want to defend GEJ.
Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by axortedbabe(f): 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
Op may d gud lord in his infinite luv av mercy on u..
Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by omanifrank(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
Airforce1:
i didn't see anything
i tire self
Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Humblebloke(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
OP... phuck u! angry

By the way, is that iher natural hair?
Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Afrok(m): 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mtchew... Thank God she didn't show anything, who wan see boobi sef undecided.
Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
Smh!
Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by StevinMorgan(m): 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Op this is the one of the reasons NAFDAC has been up and down catching dose who take codine before starting a thread
Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by pretydiva(f): 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
Pix of her breastfeeding, or I don't blieve it
Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
pretydiva:
Pix of her breastfeeding, or I don't blieve it
u sef wan see sumthing abi?
Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Cutesexy1(f): 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
Cute
Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 21, 2014
Nna men, wia d breasts cum day na? angry
Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by PHAYOL81: 12:30am On Dec 21, 2014
Afrok:
Mtchew... Thank God she didn't show anything, who wan see boobi sef undecided.
u sure?
Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Afrok(m): 6:27am On Dec 21, 2014
PHAYOL81:

u sure?
tongue.... Yes na! Once a lady starts giving birth, her bre*sts starts turning to boobi although this days, some lady's own (single) can be used to kill mosquito coz it's looking like slippers cheesy.
Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2014
just saw a black head...
where is the orange angry
Re: TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by misshoree(f): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
just saw a black head...
where is the orange angry
ashewo boy

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Turns Actor - To Feature In EMPIRE Season 4 [photo's] / When Ibadan Girls Try To Lie About Their Bleaching / Nollywood Actors, Adunni Ade And Bolanle Ninalowo In Hot And Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.