Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

San Lorenzo Won´t Roll Over To Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / San Lorenzo Won´t Roll Over To Real Madrid (463 Views)

Greenland Avenue!! Stop Losing,test And See My Roll Over. / Madrid are Club World Champions!! Real Madrid 2 - 0 San Lorenzo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

San Lorenzo Won´t Roll Over To Real Madrid by zagazigi: 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
San Lorenzo midfielder Juan Mercier said he and his team-mates will not "bow down" to Real Madrid in the Club World Cup final.
The Copa Libertadores champions won through to the final of the FIFA-sanctioned tournament with a 2-1 extra-time triumph over semi-professional outfit Auckland City in Marrakech.
Despite needing 120 minutes to surpass the Oceania Football Confederation champions, midfield veteran Mercier, 34, said his men would not take a backward step against the star-studded Real.
"We know that Real Madrid have got players who are out of this world, who are from a different planet, but we've got things going for us too and we don't bow down to anyone," Mercier told FIFA.com, ahead of the final in Marrakech on Saturday...continue reading below
http://ozigizaga..com/

Re: San Lorenzo Won´t Roll Over To Real Madrid by aristocrazzy: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hala Madrid!
I can bet all my school fees for this match.
Bad belle barca fans no go shut up.

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Zeman’s Sack: Zola Becomes New Cagliari Manager / Luis Suarez Won The Ballon'd'or / Manchester City Refuse To Release Iheanacho, Nwakali For 2015 AYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.