Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Lovely Picture Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi By Ty Bello - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovely Picture Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi By Ty Bello (26752 Views)

TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame / Rita Dominic's Potrait Shared By TY Bello / Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Picture Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi By Ty Bello by Djmamman(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
herald9:
What's so lovely here?lipsrsealed

Since he became an emir...he lost out of popularity...

Or you trying to remind us of his controversies?
Re: Lovely Picture Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi By Ty Bello by toluxa1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
rolletj:
Akwa Ibom State Government Christmas Carol Night Is
Tonight: List Of Artists

Na which has time e dey start abeg? Any local station showing it?
Re: Lovely Picture Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi By Ty Bello by Musty4(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
My very good soldier! moving up my boss,They never kill your mouth from telling them their ignorance. shut up your mouth you haters, yan bura uba!
Re: Lovely Picture Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi By Ty Bello by amelieoneill: 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
My Aunty Eva got an awesome six month old Lexus RX 350 SUV by part time working online at home...
website here ------>>> W­­W­­W.J­­O­­B­­S­­F­­I­­S­­H.C­­O­­M
Re: Lovely Picture Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi By Ty Bello by MudRaker: 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
mmustapha:
Sanusi the man. I miss those days you were CBN governor.

I read about your uncle roonie too, I'm sorry.

I had a friend kill himself too over some b1tch who didn't want him

I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan

I've got that underground sh1t you did with Skam

I got a room full of your posters and pictures man

I like the sh1t you did with Rawkus that sh1t was phat.

Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back just to chat

Truly yours, your biggest fan

This is Stan.
Re: Lovely Picture Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi By Ty Bello by Melinde: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Scary
Re: Lovely Picture Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi By Ty Bello by ajebuter(f): 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Why did u post a picture of a man beheaded by boko haram and put on display with glasses?

Anyway that's how it looks to me and not the fantastic pics you promised.

Dumb post!
Re: Lovely Picture Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi By Ty Bello by MsBella: 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Looks like a floating head..
Re: Lovely Picture Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi By Ty Bello by kannymoore(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
lomomike:
Impressive shot there by a professional handling a professional grade camera.

By the way, Its beauty isn't necessarily not about the beauty of the face here, rather the beauty which comes from the balance of the shade of light and shadow thus creating a serene feeling picture.

Your comments are on Point my brother
Too many philistine-minded individuals in Nairaland nowadays.
It is truly saddening...for real.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Picture Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi By Ty Bello by echobee(f): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
hogunzy:
no mind him my brother he's a fool!!!
am a lady,not a guy sad
Re: Lovely Picture Of Emir Of Kano, Sanusi By Ty Bello by hogunzy(m): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2014
echobee:

am a lady,not a guy sad
sorry sis grin
echobee:

am a lady,not a guy sad
sorry sis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Set To Wed This Year / Prince Charles, Rita Dominic, Mo Abudu, Omoni Oboli, Yemi Alade, Mr Eazi(Photos) / Funke Akindele Rocks Ripped Jeans In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.