Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Kcee Award A Girl With Schoolarship And Cash Prize Of #30,000 In A Show. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Award A Girl With Schoolarship And Cash Prize Of #30,000 In A Show. (831 Views)

Kcee Dances With Bolanle Ambode At COWLSO Event (photos) / Davido Just Called The Award A Toy!!!! / D’banj - I Want To Win A Brit Award & A Grammy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Award A Girl With Schoolarship And Cash Prize Of #30,000 In A Show. by EmekaIhediwa(m): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
What a life... cheesy

I can still remember when i went to 'Got talent' show in enugu.It was awesome wink was seeing young people with different talents to showcase then a girl entered the hall.A small girl which am very sure that she is not up to 11years and called her self a dancer sad

The hall was filled with matured guys,let me just take it that she was the youngest.After all the talent show she did pretty well more than other dancers but yet she did not win anything anyway thats Nigeria for you.After the show i had a chance to talk with her,you can't believe that she leaves in my area.A girl that normally dance in a hotel opposite my area just to pay her school cry thats hardworking indeed i said.

But before i go i left her with a word 'This year God will suprise you' then i go.Thats was around the month May.

Just after what happen on thursday 18th i now understand when 'John Mason and Mike Murdock' was talking about.Listen friend smiley that word 'Patience and Hardwork' has alot to do in our life.

My friend came back that night after the Show which was held in Okpara square by Enugu state government and was telling me about a girl that was given $30,000 with a schoolarship award till she finish university by 'Kcee' and the popular musician told her that dancer i meant to be abroad not in nigeria and i was like wow that person must be lucky indeed.Just today i went to buy water lemon for my mom when a girl came down to see someone,people gathered! Believe me! She was dashing money out to those selling fruits there...When i saw her thats when i believe that there is power in the tongue,believe me there is...Her life has changed for good.Let me pause here..

I remember when messi said that he was serving tea in a place just to sponsor her football.

'Patience is a key to success' believe me! winkhttp://www.lwocblog.com/2014/12/you-need-patience-in-lottery.html

1 Like

Re: Kcee Award A Girl With Schoolarship And Cash Prize Of #30,000 In A Show. by dapsoneh: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
Good one! This is what we ar saying instead of displaying fake dollars on instangram by our so called celebrities. These ppl make you, stop flaunting fake dollars and display of fake life on instangram
Re: Kcee Award A Girl With Schoolarship And Cash Prize Of #30,000 In A Show. by EmekaIhediwa(m): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
dapsoneh:
Good one! This is what we ar saying instead of displaying fake dollars on instangram by our so called celebrities. These ppl make you, stop flaunting fake dollars and display of fake life on instangram

hahaha! fake dollar kwa?
Re: Kcee Award A Girl With Schoolarship And Cash Prize Of #30,000 In A Show. by delishpot: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
God bless him more.
Re: Kcee Award A Girl With Schoolarship And Cash Prize Of #30,000 In A Show. by axortedbabe(f): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
I wan see pishur wen him giv am d moni cuz all dis yeyebrities can hype..
Re: Kcee Award A Girl With Schoolarship And Cash Prize Of #30,000 In A Show. by goalburner(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
Na pix of the gal with the cash I cum check na.
Y all these stories

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen Tiwa Savage's Cute Baby Bump? Come See / New Car Crash Video Is Out; Kim Kardashian's Step Dad, Bruce Jenner Might Face M / Download Music & Dideo D’banj Ft. Akon – Feeling The Nigga (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.