Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,070 members, 7,859,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Four Baboons On Nairaland And Still Counting- Tpia, Debosky, Mr Crackles, Richo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Four Baboons On Nairaland And Still Counting- Tpia, Debosky, Mr Crackles, Richo (1238 Views)

Where Has These Guys And Their Hyenas And Baboons Gone To?(pic) / Describe Tpia. / Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Baboons On Nairaland And Still Counting- Tpia, Debosky, Mr Crackles, Richo by gamerod: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2008
These four have constituted themselves into baboons who grab bananas at the simplest opportunity. They think every story you post on in here is false because they are rotten where they are and they think what you write cant be true, because they can only imagine it in their lives.

Are there more baboons like these four?
Re: Four Baboons On Nairaland And Still Counting- Tpia, Debosky, Mr Crackles, Richo by SuperPap: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2008
I concur.
Mr AssCrack is quite a baboon.I personally tink he has no emplymnt or family.
Re: Four Baboons On Nairaland And Still Counting- Tpia, Debosky, Mr Crackles, Richo by D1KeleVra(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2008
Haba Guy! them collect ur banana? shay they don de baboonize u? HABA!
Re: Four Baboons On Nairaland And Still Counting- Tpia, Debosky, Mr Crackles, Richo by Gabry(f): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2008
Hey, why you dey vex at Richo and Crackie? I wollop U Ooo angry
Re: Four Baboons On Nairaland And Still Counting- Tpia, Debosky, Mr Crackles, Richo by D1KeleVra(m): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2008
Good job Gabby, tell them jo! who them think say them be?
Re: Four Baboons On Nairaland And Still Counting- Tpia, Debosky, Mr Crackles, Richo by doyin13(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2008
hehehehe. . . .

buhhahahhahahaha.

Not the most obvious candidates though undecided undecided
Re: Four Baboons On Nairaland And Still Counting- Tpia, Debosky, Mr Crackles, Richo by Gabry(f): 9:32am On Dec 19, 2008
To me, this award should go to

1) DYABMAN

2) STUDIO43

3) AIR FORCE! (Studio43's 2nd ID)
Re: Four Baboons On Nairaland And Still Counting- Tpia, Debosky, Mr Crackles, Richo by Muza(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2008
@ poster,
haba,ai the baboons are much more than 4,
u can add Igwe use,nuzo,becomerich,earthmama,waleab,. . . to be continued grin
Re: Four Baboons On Nairaland And Still Counting- Tpia, Debosky, Mr Crackles, Richo by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2008
it's obvious what's going on here. someone's jealous that these guys get all the creme nairaland chics and they can't get any to say hi to them cheesy cheesy

BIIIIFFFFFF!!!!!!! Don't hate the player, hate the game cool cool cool

tpia, debosky, brash - nothing do una jare.

i mean, we all know that the NL baboons are peeps like superogi here, bacterium, otondo and the likes. Shior.
Re: Four Baboons On Nairaland And Still Counting- Tpia, Debosky, Mr Crackles, Richo by Muza(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2008
iceblue:

it's obvious what's going on here. someone's jealous that these guys get all the creme nairaland chics and they can't get any to say hi to them cheesy cheesy

BIIIIFFFFFF!!!!!!! Don't hate the player, hate the game cool cool cool

tpia, debosky, brash - nothing do una jare.

i mean, we all know that the NL baboons are peeps like superogi here, bacterium, otondo and the likes. Shior.

I can see that nobody has noticed and say hi to u.
Are u jealous of those chicks that get the hot guyz grin
Re: Four Baboons On Nairaland And Still Counting- Tpia, Debosky, Mr Crackles, Richo by CrazyMan(m): 1:18am On Mar 17, 2011
*Sighs*

(1) (Reply)

Too Bad For Lalaboi :( / Is Everyone Up Here From Europe Or Nigeria? / How Saif Gaddafi Seduced The West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.