Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Chelsea (2) Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (1) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea (2) Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (1) (774 Views)

Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 / UCL: Manchester United Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (0 -1) On 5th December 2012 / UCL: CFR Cluj Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On Tuesday October-2-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea (2) Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (1) by Cristalz(f): 11:42am On Dec 09, 2008
Its UEFA Champions League night again people.

Tonight Chelsea host CFR Cluj-Napoca at Stamford Bridge, 19.45 GMT, that's 8.45pm Nigerian time.

So far, Luiz Felipe Scolari has shown no sign of feeling the strain ahead of a game which could cost Chelsea millions if results conspire against them.

Scolari's side face Romanian minnows CFR Cluj at Stamford Bridge tonight knowing that only a victory will ensure them of a place in the knockout stages of the Champions League. The Blues haven't done too badly in the UCL so far, so perhaps they can swing this one. The pressure to win will definitely aid them,coupled with the fact that they are playing home. So I expect about 4 goals grin
Re: Chelsea (2) Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (1) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2008
@ poster,
is it everytime when a match is coming up you start a new post, why not go over to the clubs' thread abd make your contribution, this is very disturbing and frustrating.
Re: Chelsea (2) Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (1) by MrCrackles(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2008
enitan2002:

@ poster,
is it everytime when a match is coming up you start a new post, why not go over to the clubs' thread abd make your contribution, this is very disturbing and frustrating.

grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea (2) Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (1) by Cristalz(f): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2008
enitan2002:

@ poster,

Just try ignore me and my posts,k? Might help grin
Re: Chelsea (2) Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (1) by mykali(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2008
grin lol.

cristalz, why do u keep doing this. how much do u get paid anywayz?
Re: Chelsea (2) Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (1) by methodman(m): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2008
Hello Guyz,

Pls let the sleeping dog ly. Why are you criticising her for posting on the right thread anyway. If you truely love football, then this should be a very good info about upcoming matches.

I am a football trader www.ewealthnetwork.com/football.html and from what she said, i already know what and what to do about my trades.

@poster,
Keep up the good work. Dont let them piss you off,

Cheers!!!!
Re: Chelsea (2) Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (1) by Cristalz(f): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2008
mykali:

grin lol.

cristalz, why do u keep doing this. how much do u get paid anywayz?

Its all out of the 'goodness' of my heart o. . .no paper at all grin

This makes fixtures easier for people to access at a glance, and the option to discuss the game on an independent thread. Not everybody may want to follow the game on the main club thread.

The club threads are still there. . .one can go there or here.Its not mandatory to post anywhere. If one doesn't want to contribute here,go to the main club thread. Simple. I don't see why there should be any cause for alarm grin

Ma binu oh,dear people, but this is the way things will be for now.
Re: Chelsea (2) Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (1) by cabali(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2008
I dont get it?/ must there be a thread for every game in the championship or league??
Re: Chelsea (2) Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (1) by Cristalz(f): 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2008
Just the games involving United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool. It will be that way for now. Just try adapt guys,k? Its actually not so bad. . .besides it may not be a permanent thing wink
Re: Chelsea (2) Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (1) by donaremu(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2008
Cristalz:

Its all out of the 'goodness' of my heart o. . .no paper at all grin

This makes fixtures easier for people to access at a glance, and the option to discuss the game on an independent thread. Not everybody may want to follow the game on the main club thread.

The club threads are still there. . .one can go there or here.Its not mandatory to post anywhere. If one doesn't want to contribute here,go to the main club thread. Simple. I don't see why there should be any cause for alarm grin

Ma binu oh,dear people, but this is the way things will be [b]for now.[/b]

Hey Guys, I do not see anything wrong with the postings. I like it. cool
Re: Chelsea (2) Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (1) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2008
Chelsea vs CFR Cluj

Seems to be Ivory Coast vs Ivory Coast
Re: Chelsea (2) Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (1) by lalaboi(m): 12:37am On Dec 10, 2008
the threadz are just waste of space!!

LOOK AT THIS ONE NOW? WAS THERE ANY CHELSEA VS CLUJ DISCUSSION HERE?

NO! absolute no! angry
Re: Chelsea (2) Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (1) by Cristalz(f): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2008
Don't burst a vessel lalaboi grin Complain to Seun instead.
Re: Chelsea (2) Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (1) by Tgirl4real(f): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2008
There is no need for all these threads.

the main thread can serve the same purpose undecided
Re: Chelsea (2) Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (1) by MrCrackles(m): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2008
Tgirl4real:

There is no need for all these threads
The main thread can serve the same purpose undecided

I agree with you! cheesy
Re: Chelsea (2) Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (1) by Cristalz(f): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2008
So collectively make a case and table it before Seun.  .  .all in favor say ''aye'' grin
Re: Chelsea (2) Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (1) by lalaboi(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2008
i thought the threads are for BIG GAMES between the top teams!

i rememer the thread wella. he did not say anytin about all the gmaes involving the top four premier league teams
Re: Chelsea (2) Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (1) by Cristalz(f): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2008
He changed his mind dearie. . .guess he forgot to mention it publicly grin

Guy,just catch your fun wherever you want to on the Soccer forum. If you want to post on the extra threads,fine. If you don't want to,no biggie. The club threads are still very much available so what's the problem exactly?

Be happy my dear. . .don't let extra threads become your headache. If you don't like 'em, simply ignore 'em.
Re: Chelsea (2) Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (1) by mykali(m): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2008
Cristalz:

So collectively make a case and table it before Seun. . .all in favor say ''aye'' grin

ayyeee!!! grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea (2) Vs CFR Cluj-napoca (1) by lalaboi(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2008
Cristalz:

He changed his mind dearie. . .guess he forgot to mention it publicly grin

Guy,just catch your fun wherever you want to on the Soccer forum. If you want to post on the extra threads,fine. If you don't want to,no biggie. The club threads are still very much available so what's the problem exactly?

Be happy my dear. . .don't let extra threads become your headache. If you don't like 'em, simply ignore 'em.

wetn man fit do! grin
na una get mouth na!

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi: Greatest Player Ever -arsene Wenger / Michael Essien Dropped From Chelsea Squad / Chelsea Vs. Bayern Munich:facts Coming In...post Yours(if Any)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.