Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) (45928 Views)

When ATM Rejects Card From A Runs Girl. (photo) / See What Happen When A Runs Girl Gets Old / What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
xynerise:
Ibadan babes

I beg your pardon? Why you picking on IB babes?
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by chukslawrence(m): 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
Very funi
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
lol
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by ilo04(m): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
ur post heading is not corespond with what inside d post nah
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by yummiliciouz(f): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
Jst simply wondering hw dz made FP!!!! For pete's sake
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by juliettamaj: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
They should send their budget to fg in Abuja.
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ojugunrege:

@ Op, what is runz girl in this na?
Any girl can have that list. ...all I see is the PEJ kinda English.

Dude, the joke is on the spellings of each item on her list. Gosh!!!
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
tweetobyte:
And I thought my handwriting is bad. Mine is better than what I just saw, Thank you Jesus!

Nothing wrong with the handwriting ...her list is what's funny. grin
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
tweetobyte:
And I thought my handwriting is bad. Mine is better than what I just saw, Thank you Jesus!
the handwriting or the spellings? Are you sure you can also read well cos aint nothing wrong with that handwriting.... Just d words....
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=yummiliciouz post=29085272]Jst simply wondering hw dz made FP!!!! For pete's sake
[/quote

In this present circumstance of our situation in nigeria especially where =N21bn was raised for a president's presidential campaign in a country whose civil servants are yet to be paid, hundreds are killed daily,price of food is going up,fuel scarcity is back, etc............................ A good laugh is need to cheer us up
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by jimngam(m): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
This has to be a joke lol. No correlation between handwriting and spellings.
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by adenike282(f): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
Can't stop laughing
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by Coolguy89(m): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
Lol dis run gal no go skul grin
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by xynerise: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
Amefrica:

I beg your pardon? Why you picking on IB babes?
"Honda Wear" grin

The 'H" factor syndrome tongue
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
xynerise:

"Honda Wear" grin

The 'H" factor syndrome tongue

Lol, na only Ibadan babes that one dey peculiar too?
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by Gynacologist(m): 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
adekennis:
List not complete without condom
chia....u sabi badt tin die oooo....
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by xynerise: 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
Amefrica:

Lol, na only Ibadan babes that one dey peculiar too?
Tell me something I don't know grin
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by passionate88: 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
lafflaff123:
Idowuogbo you are not Ijebu right?
What is it with some people and Ijebu?
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by Fash20: 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
Okpolor re dota. Her brain don knock. Limp stick,maycup grin
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by HopeAtHand: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
Initially the title was 'timx needed by an Ijebu gal'.

The op guessed Seun might be Ijebu and decided to change the heading.

Fear fear Op.
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
xynerise:

Tell me something I don't know grin

I'm from Ibadan, I've never seen someone as 'bad' as that before.
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by bynat(f): 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mascra nd hais pen cil
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by Edusouls(m): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
runs girls, a very huzzling way of women but very dirty and stains the body and soul..
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by tucee31: 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
I don't get this? What's d proof dat its a runz gal that wrote that list? undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by xynerise: 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
Amefrica:

I'm from Ibadan, I've never seen someone as 'bad' as that before.
But the "H" factor syndrome is inevitable in Ibadan? cool
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
I hear say dem don get anti-virus of all that's been listed within,..NA where are you currently working or send me recharge card else if to answer,..what you will be seeing is "kk, ok, lo, ee."

U don lose her be dat
Re: List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
xynerise:

But the "H" factor syndrome is inevitable in Ibadan? cool

I don't think so, have you ever dated one? How did you come about your 'fact'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) / How He Slept With The Wrong Lady / See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.