Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Manchester United (2) Vs Aab (2): Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United (2) Vs Aab (2): Live (789 Views)

Bournemouth Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 12th December 2015 / Anderlecht Vs Arsenal : UCL (1 - 2) - Live / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United (2) Vs Aab (2): Live by Cristalz(f): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2008
Manchester United host Aab at Old Trafford Wednesday night, 19.45 GMT, thats 8.45pm Nigerian time.

Ferguson has already hinted he will make changes for the Old Trafford encounter in a bid to ensure the United side that faces Tottenham at White Hart Lane on Saturday is fresh and raring to go.

Ferguson is free to make changes as the Red Devils have already booked their place in the knockout phase, while Aalborg know they will be in the UEFA Cup when the European campaigns begin again in February.

Who wins the group - and gets a top seeding among the last 16 - is still to be decided, with United needing to match Villarreal's result against Celtic at Parkhead to edge it.

Since the pressure to win tomorrow night is not huge, and Sir Alex has hinted at making changes, I expect to see some regular first team starters rested.
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Aab (2): Live by nedujizzy(m): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2008
@cristalz
Manchester United host Aab at Old Trafford Wednesday night, 19.45 GMT, thats 8.45pm Nigerian time.

Ferguson has already hinted he will make changes for the Old Trafford encounter in a bid to ensure the United side that faces Tottenham at White Hart Lane on Saturday is fresh and raring to go.

Ferguson is free to make changes as the Red Devils have already booked their place in the knockout phase, while Aalborg know they will be in the UEFA Cup when the European campaigns begin again in February.

Who wins the group - and gets a top seeding among the last 16 - is still to be decided, with United needing to match Villarreal's result against Celtic at Parkhead to edge it.

Since the pressure to win tomorrow night is not huge, and Sir Alex has hinted at making changes, I expect to see some regular first team starters rested.

Nice job
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Aab (2): Live by Cristalz(f): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2008
Thanks nedujizzy grin

United to win tonight cool
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Aab (2): Live by Tmoni(m): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2008
Am nt too bothered about this game, should be a good opportunity to try use the likes of danny wellbeck, manuchio, possebon and rafael's brother (sorry, cnt remember his name) with anderson and nani since this guys would be the next generation of FERGIES FLEDGLINGS,

the main worry is at White Hart Lane on saturday, i am nt being able to sleep easy, harry has given them confidence and i honestly hope we come out on top,

COME ON REDS
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Aab (2): Live by Seun(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2008
What. Man U is losing? I don't believe it. They had just equalized when I left. shocked
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Aab (2): Live by MrCrackles(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2008
Cristalz:

Thanks nedujizzy grin

United to win tonight cool

waiting impatiently for the final whistle and hope d scoreline stay 1-2(Aalborg)
! cheesy
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Aab (2): Live by Cristalz(f): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2008
As you can see dearie, scoreline's changed grin grin
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Aab (2): Live by MrCrackles(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2008
Cristalz:

As you can see dearie, scoreline's changed grin grin

oh well and itz all gone pear shaped for us! tongue
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Aab (2): Live by Cristalz(f): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2008
Howz the beer tasting now? tongue grin
Re: Manchester United (2) Vs Aab (2): Live by Tmoni(m): 12:31am On Dec 11, 2008
the top spot champagne tastes sweet, nw to seal off spurs,

(1) (Reply)

POLL: Barcelona Vs Inter Milan - For Players Meeting Again / Mario Balotelli Found Kissing Girlfriend Fanny As They Watched AC And Barcelona / Roman Abramovich,girlfriend Delivers The Most Expensive Baby Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.