Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

* * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * (1687 Views)

* * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * / * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * / Dark Rebel Vs Wrongturn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by mikuz(m): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 24 lines.

- Deadline is 10pm, Tuesday 23
December 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by Wrongturn: 7:49am On Dec 23, 2014
Consider this my check wink
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by goshikid: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
WORD!!!!!
"

"

"

"I put a smile on my face like i step on cash/
put a mic under my chest my Heart beat on speaker/
I thirst for success, my tongue need more flavours/
My dream so great I'm gonna need an elevator!!

But I've been watching you bringing steady bars/
Full of plenty craps/
And you think you can stand this hands of mine?/
Well, i'll stain my hands in your FILFTY TRASH
and give you a DIRTY SLAP!

..........But hey!!

I rap classic/
My lyrics fantastic/..........
Have you tossed over the atlantic/
Cos challenging me is IRON CHALLENGED BY PLASTIC!!

This boy is wack/
An obonge re.tard/
I'll school this lad/
.....Cos Bittch so dumb as fuucck......
No wonder APRIL FOOLED HIM TWICE!

So it's best you beg for mercy/
Cos against you is neymar, squarez and messi/
But it shows im way above ya league.....
So see you in the UNITED STATE ROCKING MY NEW JERSEY!

And now,i cleary rule
So crown me the king/
Fucck your style and fucc.k what you think/
I pen my name on the moon how you gonna trace the INK?

Surely you'll get eaten/
and I swear no pity!/
I aim for the Stars
........IM WAY ABOVE GRAVITY/

Cos Im a star/
33 is the number/
Im into the pride of champion/
Call me a Legend!

but chill bro...

No need for hate/
....Cos normally,
Me and you no be mate/
Cos it's show you're just a piece of cake/
............And if you want try use juju for this match!! Omo...

Garden of mustard seeds dy my backyard

IM BUILDING MY FAITH!!

...........im done with the swine/
and now...
He's fuccked in the mind/
But i just swallowed a light bulb
So Its my time to SHINE!!

... Dude
Your raps are boring/
and your joke's annoying/

........you wanna know the reason he never got laid?
well.......

he's a puss.y asś niggä who hasn't been to the traffic before, so he never saw the green light coming/!!

So abort the mission/
Cos you won't still beat me to submission/
Prophet of rap!!
My eyes so good in maths.....
I saw the vision (DIVISION)
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by Wrongturn: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2014
* Normally,

I SHOOT CATS AND RAPE WH.ORES FOR GOOD/ but because u be mumu, i WOULD RATHER PLACE CURSE ON U/
or shove food in ur mouth till u throw up/ then start pounding ur whole joints/ and have u trounced on the cold floor/ wait, am just enacting this Kid's horror. . . .
From the UGANDAN MAID POINT OF VIEW!/

* i simply KNOCK AND MAIM UR TYPE/ it's no recycle when i say ur SUCH A WASTE ON SITE/
accepting this fight shows u disGUST AND HATE UR LIFE/ ur a customer on my death list, i GOT UR NAME ON LINE/ moment i tick it, . . .
u'll be FORCED TO PAY UR PRICE!/

* u lack stamina, so quit the CHATTER, DAWG, cos I SHATTER JAWS, N i'm DOWNRIGHT HOOKING HIM/
how come ur seething danger/ when u've only been a stranger/ from the OUTSIDE LOOKING IN?/

* this CLOWN SHOULD BEST STOP/ than COME AROUND FOR A BRAWL/ with no MUCH AMOUNT OF PRESSURE/
i'll still suppress this foe/ cos the weight of his text shows/ He's not WORTH AN OUNCE OF EFFORT!/

* now let me BE REAL WITH THIS CLOWN/ i gotta ask why HE'S FEELING TOO PROUD/ the mumu just keeps DECEIVING THE CROWD/
when he's just a 'dog' THINKING HE IS COW/ and for having lesser bite than his bark, I'll stick a wood IN BETWEEN HIS MOUTH!/

* the kid jumps about like person wey carry MOI MOI FOR ALABA/ but everything about the BOY'S DROP IS BLAND AND WACK/
am not paedophilic but WRONGTURN WILL BANG YA YANSH/ i can "eff young" kid like SOMEONE FROM CALABAR!/ ---no homo -_-

* i'm a lyrical vampire, am FLY AND LONG LASTING/ but this LIAR'S NOT THAT SICK/ one line from me can WRITE OFF HIS VERSES/
it would shut kid’s bars down like police do MINOR CLUB PARTIES!/

goshikid:
bt dt wrongturn script sha.
Dnt knw y u niggx are hyping him.
* For poking my pride, I could send LIONS OUT TO RIP YOU PIECES/ but am a pious church-goer, from ZION SOUTHERN MISSION DISTRICT/
and since the lord saith “use a rod on a child” … it’s only right i IRON OUT THE ISSUE WITH HIM!!!/

* So watch WHAT YOU SAYING, FOOL/ coz WRONG'S AMAZING, DUDE/ and ah GOT A LASER TOO/
ONCE IT AIMS AT CHU/ I’ll squeeze, ‘then mark’ ya whole chest. . .and I ain’t TALKING DANISH CREWS/

* somebody tell this little BURGER M NOT HIS CLASS/ to satisfy my HUNGER AM HUNTING LARGE/ it's just 1 day more, and i'll have UR MA FOR BREAKFAST/ so save ur beef, Kid, am having ur MOTHER FOR CHRISTMAS!

* i MOCK THE DUMB LAD/ this SORDID SUCKER/ joined here in 2013 then went OFF THE CORNER/
this year we SAW HIM COME BACK/ and was like ....
goshikid:
Emmaprince boss u remember me. Back in 2013
mumu, he doesn't cos ur NOT IMPORTANT!/

* I'll end his LIFE IN THIS SESSION/ if he HIDES FROM DETECTION/ I’ll cut his ma open and force kid out LIKE A C-SECTION/
then have him conFINED IN DETENTION/ so in his next battle, he'd be FIGHTING REJECTION/

4 Likes

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by Sokrates(m): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2014
Mikuz come unhide goshikid verse. Make we vote
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by Dklef(m): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
lol.. goshikid been drop no show vere o cheesy
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
where's goshi verse
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by Dklef(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
Darkrebel:
where's goshi verse
hidden..
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by goshikid: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
thread close
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by obainojazz(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
hihi..body bag tinx..
mvgt- krone
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by goshikid: 6:12am On Dec 25, 2014
obainojazz:
hihi..body bag tinx..
mvgt- krone
u see road well? im i battling kr0ne abi u just woke up from dream?

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by 007Bruce: 8:08am On Dec 25, 2014
Opener - krone

closer - krone

metaphor - captainflash

punchlines - captainwack

wordplay - captainblack

rhymes - captainjack

flow - krone

W - ibime
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by goshikid: 8:16am On Dec 25, 2014
who are those with the captain tag? grin grin
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by obainojazz(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2014
goshikid:
u see road well? im i battling kr0ne abi u just woke up from dream?
I know...was just joking
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by kr0ne(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
Chai! Una don spoil this thread finish. 007Bruce, u no well o. Shey na the chicken wing wey u chop dey shak u grin
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by goshikid: 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
kr0ne:
Chai! Una don spoil this thread finish. 007Bruce, u no well o. Shey na the chicken wing wey u chop dey shak u grin
that nigga is so fly wit fowl wing... grin
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by Wrongturn: 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
Mikuz what is all this
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by mikuz(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
Wrongturn:
Mikuz what is all this

Why didn't you post before deadline?
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by goshikid: 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
Wrongturn:
Mikuz what is all this
na me win, Mikuz d hype u
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by 007Bruce: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
kr0ne:
grin grin
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by gottoboy(m): 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
obainojazz:
hihi..body bag tinx..
mvgt- krone
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by EFFA007: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
hello landers i lyke dizz thread anyone want to drop raps again...Lets do it
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by liricyst(m): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
wrongturn would have been beaten always....his verse wasn't so strong
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by goshikid: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Lol. Off to fb. See ya
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits XI : Goshikid Vs Wrongturn ~ * * by dj5naira(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Wrongturn:

* now let me BE REAL WITH THIS CLOWN/ i gotta ask why HE'S FEELING TOO PROUD/ the mumu just keeps DECEIVING THE CROWD/
when he's just a 'dog' THINKING HE IS COW/ and for having lesser bite than his bark, I'll stick a wood IN BETWEEN HIS MOUTH!/

Dang!

(1) (Reply)

Puchlines Nt Dumb-lines / SIEGE Musicaltalenthunt (SMTH 2013) / COOLBOYAPG VS MAKAVELE,THE clash of the TITANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.