Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,267 members, 7,954,040 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Mention Your Outstanding Blessings Of The Year. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mention Your Outstanding Blessings Of The Year. (834 Views)

Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God / Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? / $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Your Outstanding Blessings Of The Year. by dein77(m): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2014
The blessings are so many I can't name all. However some are more outstanding.

I'm still alive and well.
My parents are still alive and well.
My job is still intact.
I'm not in debt to any individual.
My marriage is still intact.
I'm still a Christian.
My structure has gone beyond lintel.
God gave me a beautiful daughter this year.
My wife, who was diagnosed with fibroid, delivered our daughter safely. Fibroid later disappeared from all scan results.
My piano skills are improving.

It's being a great year.

You too can drop a few of what God has done for you.

Merry Xmas and a prosperous New Year in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Your Outstanding Blessings Of The Year. by IKJ66(m): 10:50am On Dec 21, 2014
Protection from that drastic accident,,,,,,,,,thank God am alive !!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Outstanding Blessings Of The Year. by starlingbawa(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2014
I am alive and well.

I have a great job.

I started my building project.

Indeed God has been faithful!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Outstanding Blessings Of The Year. by JOETYNO: 11:18am On Dec 21, 2014
Alive and Healthy
Graduated from a Graphic High School (part time event)
My grades in School(Uni) are still in First Class
Completed my dad's building
Won a post I contested in School (so happy)
My mum is still Alive and healthy
Our family Standard of Living was upgraded
Financial Breakthrough

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Outstanding Blessings Of The Year. by dein77(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
IKJ66:
Protection from that drastic accident,,,,,,,,,thank God am alive !!!!!!!!

Dear, thank God for preserving your life. Many have met a similar incident and couldn't make it.

Happy New Year in advance.

1 Like

Re: Mention Your Outstanding Blessings Of The Year. by dein77(m): 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
starlingbawa:
I am alive and well.

I have a great job.

I started my building project.

Indeed God has been faithful!!! grin grin grin

Wow. Indeed, these are uncommon blessings.

I pray God gives you the wherewithal to complete your building project.
Re: Mention Your Outstanding Blessings Of The Year. by starlingbawa(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
dein77:

Wow. Indeed, these are uncommon blessings.

I pray God gives you the wherewithal to complete your building project.

I appreciate.
Thanks and God bless you too!
Re: Mention Your Outstanding Blessings Of The Year. by beckyomas(f): 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
starlingbawa:

I appreciate.
Thanks and God bless you too!
kiss kiss you dey here abi?
Re: Mention Your Outstanding Blessings Of The Year. by starlingbawa(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
beckyomas:

kiss kiss you dey here abi?

My sweetheart, my baby Boo!!! wink what's up with you?

Many Kisses!!!!
Re: Mention Your Outstanding Blessings Of The Year. by beckyomas(f): 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
starlingbawa:

My sweetheart, my baby Boo!!! wink what's up with you?

Many Kisses!!!!
Lol! I'm surfing cheesy
Re: Mention Your Outstanding Blessings Of The Year. by Oluwajomiloju29: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
God has been so merciful to me, He blessed me with the fruit of the womb despite conditions like fibroid and pcos, He showed Himself that all which is impossible with men is possible with Him. Praise God
Re: Mention Your Outstanding Blessings Of The Year. by dein77(m): 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
Oluwajomiloju29:
God has been so merciful to me, He blessed me with the fruit of the womb despite conditions like fibroid and pcos, He showed Himself that all which is impossible with men is possible with Him. Praise God

We rejoice with you. Merry Christmas in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Predict Jesus Will Defeat ISIS, Beginning In 2015 / Oyakhilomes Saga: Pastor Chris, Anita Reportedly Share Their Two Children / End Time!! Pastor Charge N3000 To Check If Members Names Are In The Book Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.