Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo. (787 Views)

Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO / 10 Amazing Facts You Didn't Know About Cristiano Ronaldo / TOUCHING STORY: What You Don't Know About Cristiano Ronaldo (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo. by Suljosh: 11:26am On Dec 21, 2014
I have to thank my friend Albert Fantrau for my success. We played together for a youth club. When people from sporting (The team Man U bought Ronaldo from) arrived, they told us that whoever scored more goals will be accepted to their academy” We won that match 3-0, I scored the first goal, then Albert scored a header, and the third was a goal that impressed everyone. Albert went on one on one with the goal keeper. I was running next to him, he went round the keeper, all he needed to do was just to get the ball into the empty net. But he passed it to me and I scored. I was accepted to the academy. "After the match, I approached him and asked him “why” and he answered; YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME”. Several years after, journalist went to Albert's house and asked whether the story was true. He confirmed. He also said that his career as a footballer finished after that match and he is unemployed. “But where did you get such a gorgeous house,a car? You seemed to be a rich person. You also maintain your family. Where is all this from? Albert proudly replied; its from Cristiano. How many of you can do this for your friend?
Source http://www..ng/2014/12/18/touching-story-cristiano-ronaldo-must-read/

1 Share

Re: Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo. by DesChyko: 11:29am On Dec 21, 2014
Wow.

THIS is what not only friends but being humans are for.
Re: Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo. by Suljosh: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2014
I can sacrifice my position for a family member knowing that what I do he/she can do it better than I do.
Re: Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo. by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 21, 2014
True story. Hav read it b4 on fifa's website
Re: Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo. by lacasa: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2014
Very few people can.

Respect! cool
Re: Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo. by theunusualmoon(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2014
There's always that one person in our lives.....that changes everything for good or for bad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Could Messi Be On His Way To Chelsea? (pic) / Funny Pic ( Ivanovic Edition ) / Interesting Football Facts...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.