Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

LETTER TO Mr. President, Goodluck Jonathan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LETTER TO Mr. President, Goodluck Jonathan (530 Views)

Mr President, Please Leave Entertainers Alone' - Etcetera Writes To Jonathan / Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] / Snoop Dogg Insults President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LETTER TO Mr. President, Goodluck Jonathan by chidiOK(f): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

This is going viral now... Let our voice be heard!

Dear Mr. President,

With due respect Sir, I write this letter with high hopes that it reaches you with a sober heart and a pair of open ears.

In Maiduguri, Borno State, 54 Soldiers were accused of mutiny, assault, cowardice and refusing to fight members of Boko Haram in the north eastern part of the Country and a judgement “sentenced to death by firing squad for mutiny” has been placed upon them.

Fellow Nigerians have cried out for helps, and your response towards this determines our fate. I speak for a large demographic of Nigerians that have...

Read full message here (http://www.adelove.com/letter-to-mr-president-goodluck-jonathan/)

Re: LETTER TO Mr. President, Goodluck Jonathan by bamideleadel: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2014
Mr. President.. please pardon them

(1) (Reply)

Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido[read] / Primary School Teacher Forcefully Takes Blood From 21 Students In Zibambwe / If Someone Insults My Mother, I Will Punch Them — Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.