Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? (12910 Views)

Right Or Nay?? See This Birthday 'BAPTISM' / Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: / Is Playing Baba Ijebu. Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by adonbilivit: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
My people I have been observing this for long and I know you all do too. Everyday you see soldiers and mobile police men with bullion vans flogging motorists with koboko coz they (security agents) want to break traffic rules. So I ask, is this right or wrong? What is the government doing about this? i dey vex.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by Firefire(m): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
adonbilivit, where is the pictures evidence
Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by scribble: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
Pls we need more people to flog danfo drivers in LAgos

if this is not constitutional, it needs to be made so

modified...for those people saying im being elitist with the statement

they reason in a sub humane way....they park abruptly without regard for other drivers

they refuse to use busstops

they refuse to be organized

they refuse to queue

they drop passengers indiscriminately

they cheat passengers if and where possible

they are a general nuisance to the populace and do not render service to Nigerians with dignity

if u must flog these miscreants to put sense in their brain, then yes you can call me names and think im arrogant

they are Nigerian monkeys, they fear cane, if i was Fashola i for dey flog them tey tey

29 Likes

Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by blemon44(m): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
show us some pics
so that we will create a committee that will look into the matter

8 Likes

Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by temitemi1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
This is what buhari is capable of if voted in come 2015... So NO to buhari!!!

12 Likes

Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by herald9: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
Lolz..
They don't use koboko here...When you just hear their siren and see the speed ...You don't need koboko to tell you to swerve to the nearest bush.

Power is sweetcheesy

7 Likes

Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
It's very wrong. That's assault.

4 Likes

Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by theM16: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
temitemi1:
This is what buhari is capable of if voted in come 2015... So NO to buhari!!!

Bros I sure say u dey c Buhari for dream or shout Buhari for sleep. No kill urself ontop em mata.

16 Likes

Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by Maczeelly(m): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hmmmm

Itz well ooo
Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by merit12(f): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
We were here
Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nigerian soldiers are rascal. No only for civilians body dem get power. That act is barbaric and should be discouraged!

1 Like

Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by justi4jesu(f): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
adonbilivit:
My people I have been observing this for long and I know you all do too. Everyday you see soldiers and mobile police men with bullion vans flogging motorists with koboko coz they (security agents) want to break traffic rules. So I ask, is this right or wrong? What is the government doing about this? i dey vex.

Pissures or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sorry with this your username hmmm i really donbilivit smiley

1 Like

Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by Prodeegee(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
Firefire:
adonbilivit, where is the pictures evidence

I hope you'll be an evidence for us to snap...and I be there to snap it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
in America they hit you with kondo... in France wetin concern.... #watching Merlin season 10
Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by tiswell(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
Civillians hear faster with their skin than their ears

4 Likes

Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
It is wrong but most of this our 9ga motorist sometimes are the cause

1 Like

Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by checkdate(m): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
adonbilivit:
PLEASE LET THEM COME AND FLOG COMMERCIAL TRICYCLE OPERATORS (KEKE OPERATOR) IN IMO STATE.

1 Like

Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by blackjack21(m): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
Some people are donkeys, the need the rode. undecided

1 Like

Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by mistabiola: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Haaa!!!! Make dem come try am with me, Maybe nah there papa buy Car for me dem go tell me that day #VeryWrong cheesy grin
Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by bonechamberlain(m): 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
not right though but most times these security men have very important mission to accomplish so they can't be on traffic.... Nigerians with their stubborn heads are supposed to give way when they hear a siren coming from an ambulance or d police.. but where there is disregard for the law and everyone sees himself as a boss.. we don't give way.. they have no choice then to use koboko

1 Like

Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by Ilekeh(f): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
If we have to have this discussion in 2014, then that country is never moving forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by cynthia3d(f): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
To some extent its bad and gud if they don't do that some animals will repeat it
Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by clemz85(m): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
going against the traffic I have seen
but not flogging other road users at least
not in PH,

but then I think there is something like
defensive driving ( legal )
Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by Konvicta6: 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
Kul
Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by ade4107(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
adonbilivit:
[email][/email][/color][color=#000099].

Guy abeg no vex,,,can't you see that they are taken nigeria citizens as a goat,,,,all they know is that they are working under the law so they are free to do anything they all want.
Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by spanzed(m): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
Aprime:
It's very wrong. That's assault.

its called criminal battery and the court is dere for you to seek Redress
Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by sukkot: 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
herald9:
Lolz..
They don't use koboko here...When you just hear their siren and see the speed ...You don't need koboko to tell you to swerve to the nearest bush.

Power is sweetcheesy
grin
Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by Firefire(m): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Prodeegee:

I hope you'll be an evidence for us to snap...and I be there to snap it. cheesy

chai, you go dey very wicked for small pikin shocked
Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by Lordmykel(m): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
This does not happen in Aba. I trust Aba men and women.
Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by sukkot: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
i will prefer koboko. in chicago that is automatic $250 ticket. let me do the naira calculation. thats 49 thousand naira fine if you dont drive enter bush or lake if you see ambulance or VIP dey pass

2 Likes

Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
ok
Re: Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? by celeron40(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sue them simple and straight..! Get a good lawyer and sue for damages..Most Nigerians don't know their rights.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Fuelless Generator For Sale Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.