Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

** Download It Certification Dumps Free ** - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / ** Download It Certification Dumps Free ** (4181 Views)

IT CERTIFICATION DUMPS/QUESTIONS / Oca Certification Dumps / Free IT Certification Dumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

** Download It Certification Dumps Free ** by OneVoice1: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2008
Hi everyone on Nairaland, the first 20 people that responds to this post will each receive a dump of their choice. Also, you keep talking about having ** CERTIFICATION DUMPS FREE ** they aren't actually called dumps.

There are a few about that I can share, but there is only one condition that has to be met before I will send anyone the link to these sites to download them.

* You will not sell it to no one and profit from it
*You will be happy to share with other people you know and don't know and empower the young people in your life and neighbourhood who are less privileged and don't have a direction in life, who could do with mentors in their life to add a bit of meaning to there lives
* The people you choose to mentor must come from poor backgrounds who have lost the meaning and value of been a human being
* You must be willing to **VOLUNTEER** some of your free time for unpaid work, in contributing positively in developing Nigeria, by brainstorming ideas that can move us forward.
*You must be willing to dedicate your spear time to **FREE CLASSROOM PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING **

This persons email address kenop77@yahoo.co.uk has been sent some dumps on ITILv3 CERTIFICATION and based on what he does with it by providing me the names, ages and financial circumstance he shared it with and the number of people he has taken on to be a MENTOR to, will make me send a further 20 Certification Dumps link to others needing them at no cost.

Please be advised that in as much as these dumps are been made available free of charge, they infact are very expensive, they cost around N180,000 minimum each, I've decided to pay for them and make it available based on the conditions above, as my PASSION is to bring about a change in the rate of ** GRADUATE UNEMPLOYMENT ** amongst YOUNG VIBRANT PEOPLE WHO DESERVE TO HAVE A GREAT FUTURE in Nigeria and help increase literacy in IT, which we need for us to hold our place as the ** GIANT OF AFRICA ** and enjoy what India is enjoying from European economies as they all are moving there IT support and infrastructure requirements to India, thereby creating Jobs and a new generation of Indian Billionaires.

As it is obvious that most people cannot afford to pay that amount of money, when they are unemployed and my passion is to see a change been brought about.

emails and enquiries are welcomed
Re: ** Download It Certification Dumps Free ** by fayoslink: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2008
I so much believe in GOD that l will make it in life.l have been trying to write my ccna exam since the beginning of this year but there is no financial capability or assistance to do so ,l have little access to internet where l try to download some material.Yet is not enough to survive the writting material for the exam.But thank God the opportunity like this and pray that God Almighty we continue to proper the work of your hand and protect your family.kindly send the link to my email :Almighty@yahoo.com
Re: ** Download It Certification Dumps Free ** by aparatus(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2008
Thank you for being the instrument God will use to bless me before this year runs out. Pls my email is nat_arome@yahoo.com. Pls include me in your free bonanza info. Thanks and God bless you.
Nat
Re: ** Download It Certification Dumps Free ** by original2: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2008
guy,
We have very few pipo like you in dis country. If we do, we would have surpassed america and other developed countries. pls do endevor to send me the link. ataroken@yahoo.com
Re: ** Download It Certification Dumps Free ** by OneVoice1: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2008
Ok Guys well done, only 3 people so far, its amazing how our destinies are tied t other relevant people who come into our lives for different reasons/.

We are still short of 17 more people, once we get the numbers this can start going out to the respective interested individuals
Re: ** Download It Certification Dumps Free ** by Don4life: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2008
I NEED IT SEND IT TO THIS E-MAIL onyeama4life2gmail.com I ILL BE PLEASED TO GET IT
Re: ** Download It Certification Dumps Free ** by jeff2009: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2008
It's bring great joy meeting people like you,I am actually into information technology but I am not prepared yet for my certifications exams.But I would really want to be a part of your vision towards the empowerment of young underpriviledged nigerians.Plz if there's any way I could help my contact mail is igjeff@mail.com.
Re: ** Download It Certification Dumps Free ** by original2: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2009
GUY,
I hope ds is real.
I hav sent my request but no reply.
Re: ** Download It Certification Dumps Free ** by hardewaley: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2009
Thanks so much for concern.I am throug h with my oracle training(sql,oca,ocp)I will be very happy if u can send d adress to me.( rlsreals@yahoo.co.uk)
Re: ** Download It Certification Dumps Free ** by javed080787: 5:25am On Nov 01, 2012
Hello,

Hope this help all.

Id: javed080787@gmail.com

Regards,
Javed
Re: ** Download It Certification Dumps Free ** by shas1928: 2:14am On Jun 01, 2013
Please send me the latest dumps for the microsoft certification 77-424 (Access 2013)
my email: shas1928@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: ** Download It Certification Dumps Free ** by EXICON(m): 7:14am On Jun 13, 2013
i'm interested in writing A+ exams next month. pls,can u send me d dumps to exicon937@gmail.com
i will be most grateful. GOD bless u.
Re: ** Download It Certification Dumps Free ** by gangir: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2014
hi
its great to join
please mail me @ ravichandhra.965@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Firstlogic (i.t Solultions) Now In Surulere / Get Trained And Become An ATM ENGINEER / Free Online Training Courses For Computer/destop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.