Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

New Music: Mrebis - No Christmas Without You - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Music: Mrebis - No Christmas Without You (430 Views)

Dprince-why You Over There (mrebis Remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Mrebis - No Christmas Without You by Sibe007(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
In the Spirit of the Season, Here is UK based Nigerian Producer MrEbis with a very Christmassy tune for everyone. The song hopes to remind everyone of how important, we all are to one another, as it is not so pleasant to celebrate alone. Merry Christmas and Compliments of the Season.

Lyrics

It's the time of the year again, when the place feels so cold
It's the time when we celebrate, The Son of the living God.
I don't know how your year has been, But it's coming to an end.
We're just thankful for all that has been, And the Big good times ahead.

Ohh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Christmas time is here again
Ohh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh There's no Christmas without you

People come, people go, Nothing stays the same
But i 'm just grateful, to have you here
Now you are here with me, right where you belong
And I will cherish this moment, before they disappear

DOWNLOAD https://www.hulkshare.com/mrebis1/no-christmas-without-you-mrebis

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Artistes Who You Know But Aren't 'famous' / Music Is Not About Neckedness,enjoy Yourself With Brandy;yoyo.mc Lyte And Queen / Uche Xtian- For Wetin You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.